It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Cleric Predicts Rome Will Be Conquerd by Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

A sermon last Friday by a prominent Muslim cleric and Hamas member of the Palestinian parliament openly declared that "the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital," would soon be conquered by Islam.

"When jihad becomes an individual duty, it applies to women too, because women do not differ from men when it comes to individual duties," he said, calling Jews "the brothers of apes and pigs" who should "taste the bitterness of death."

"Today, we instill these good tidings in their souls – and by means of the mosques and the Koran books, and the history of our Prophets, his companions, and the great leaders, we prepare them for the mission of saving humanity from the hellfire at whose brink they stand."

www.foxnews.com...

Give me a break. I'm soooo scared Islam is coming.
Seriously, I say go ahead and let the muslim fanatics have Rome. The Vatican is no friend of mine or of the U.S. they have been supporting the illegal invasion of mexico into the U.S. for years.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Making threats like this against Italians and their other well known organizations in that country is like asking for a cap between the eyes just for the sake of honor without ever any mention of money. They may as well predict that Jimmy Carter will convert to Islam and become a member of Hamas also.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
They're all talk, until some big islamic revolution takes place, putting maniacal leaders in power in Pakistan, Afganistan, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi, etc, this isnt gonna happen.

And we know the Jordanian and Saudi Kingships are very respected and upheld.

The Pakistanis just voted in a progressive liberal cabinet.

HMM ... sorry Hamas.

Enjoy your Jew-imposed black out. If Jews are brothers of pigs then you too are related to pigs, coming from the same root. How foolish ..

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The Catholic church has bee saying the same thing about itself for years...

www.catholicplanet.com...

Scroll down to the 5 item = '2012'

.... Arab forces capture Rome and Vatican City...

...they burn many of the churches of Rome. They burn or otherwise
destroy some of the buildings of Vatican City.

this prediction seems a recent update (since it begins with Year 2009) of numberous other Papal/Catholic predictions which were around since the 18th, 19th centuries...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

Sounds kinda like your run of the mill Baptist. Yadda yadda, fall of rome, yadda yadda, Jews are pigs, blah blah hellfire... I could probably go to this guy's sermon and feel like I was back in Sunday school. Except no pork dinner on Sunday night

new topics

top topics

join