It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Replaced REX84 With New Martial Law!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

In May 2007, Bush signed executive new orders NSDP51 and HSDP20 to replace REX84. The older order REX84 was an older directive to establish martial law in the event of a national emergency. Everything done in government is done for a reason, and these two new orders are no exception.These new directives surprised and alarmed many real conservatives and true patriots at the time. These two orders established that the White House administration would take over all local governments under a national state of emergency, instead of Homeland Security.

This was reported last spring, oddly enough I never heard of this. Its all making sense now Bush speaks on the possibility of another 9/11

US President George Bush has said he believes another 9/11 attack on the United Sates should be considered a strong possibility and warned that such an attack could originate from Pakistan.

According to the May Washington Post article....

A contradiction appears to exist here. It cites a nuclear attack or a decapitating event in Washington as the reason for this, according to security analysts. If all the leaders and the administration in Washington are dead from a nuclear attack, who will be left to take over leading the nation under executive orders NSDP51and HSPD20?Who would be left to sign the martial law orders? This implies that martial law must be activated BEFORE an attack takes place while the administration is out of town, which clearly implies a false-flag operation by traitors of the worst kind. The administration was in Florida on 9-11, too.

You must admit, it cant be any more clear than this. Its not if something will happen, its when it will happen. All doom and gloom from here on out.

journals.aol.com...

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What I find disturbing the term homegrown terrorism "means the use, planned use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual born, raised, or based and operating primarily within the United States or any possession of the United States to intimidate or coerce the United States government, the civilian population of the United States, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives".

Thats a pretty broad statement. Sounds like they could implement this on anyone for any reason. Some make say this is for the whack job with a bomb strapped to his back heading to a post office or abortion clinics. I say not so Bush could give @#$% if a few people die in a whack job attack. Bush is a war monger not only against Iran, Iraq, but all of humanity.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

What it sounds like to me is exactly what our citizens should be afraid of. It sounds like our constitutional right to revolt against the government was already taken from us, and we didn't even know it.

Already the dictatorship has started.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think it would make an exciting book or movie...really.
BUT...you really would have to accept that the members of Congress are really just sheep, not to mention the Supreme Court.
Lets play the sane game for a moment.
I doubt anyone, including Congress and Justices, think that Bush and his administration has the legal authority to do the things you are talking about. BUT... they also are not going to get all radical about this either when the clock on Bush's reign is almost over. Change takes time and the government will correct its course (alot slower than you all may want) but patience really isn't a virtue to those of you expecting ET tomorrow or 2012 to bring in the new age. Things take time and rational people will slowly and without fanfare correct Bush's facist edicts from his palace.

I know this doomsday stuff is more fun to contemplate but some people really are going to think we need to buy a ticket to a Norweigian underground Zanadu.

My rational predictions:
85% chance that we strike Iran before Bush leaves office
100% chance that we elect a new President in 2008
40% chance of 9/11 type thing before Bush is out.
95% chance that Bush's most egregious ACTs will be allowed to just expire in time.
78% chance that Rove gets indicted within the next 2 years.
100% chance that our Constitution will withstand all that seeks to destroy it.
ohhhhh, I forgot the best one......90% chance that Supreme Court fortifies the 2nd amendment......but like I have mentioned on other threads...if for some crazy crazy reason the Court says that "..a well regulated militia is the (National Guard).....well I will be asking you doomsdayers where the best place to run and hide is.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
[snip]

My rational predictions:
85% chance that we strike Iran before Bush leaves office
100% chance that we elect a new President in 2008
40% chance of 9/11 type thing before Bush is out.
95% chance that Bush's most egregious ACTs will be allowed to just expire in time.
78% chance that Rove gets indicted within the next 2 years.
100% chance that our Constitution will withstand all that seeks to destroy it.
ohhhhh, I forgot the best one......90% chance that Supreme Court fortifies the 2nd amendment......but like I have mentioned on other threads...if for some crazy crazy reason the Court says that "..a well regulated militia is the (National Guard).....well I will be asking you doomsdayers where the best place to run and hide is.

I see you are still in mocking mode. We might become "foes" yet.

So, why do YOU think there is such a high chance that we will strike Iran before Bush's term ends? I know what my "irrational and uninformed" guesses are.

I REALLY hope that we don't get to tell I told you so at some point.

If you have so much faith in the system, as it appears that you do, PLEASE enlighten us insane doomsdayers as to why our Congress has let Bush enact anything eggregious in the first place?

Really, i can't wait to hear this. You have ranted, picked, and made a lot of noise, but give us something to chew on, please.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I just posted this a few days ago. Well , spread the word brother. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join