It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One massive campout at Area 51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Would love to set up a massive camp out over at area 51. nothing against the law. just a bunch of interested area 51 nerds and faithful all camping, sharing knowledge and drinking lots of beer of course!!!!

Bet we could get trisch to go, and hiiii. i remember talking to him last summer.

if anyone is interested i have a trip report over at dreamlandresort.com

the website wont give me al ink for whatever reason. but its on the trip report section called Trip Report from the Noobs, Oct. 6-8, 2006

check it out. hopefully we can get something set up for june before it gets just plane old HOTTTTTT out there.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
WEll, me and the girlfriend are headed out again today. Hopefully we can set up a huge ATS campout this spring/summer

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
For the 50th Anniversary campout, the BLM imposed fees. If you want a campout, I suggest you don't advertise it publicly unless you want to pay for the permits, insurance, mandatory portapotties, etc. Potentially, ATS could get hit with the fees.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'll be in Las Vegas in June, 14th, -16th.
Love to do it.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kthulu
I'll be in Las Vegas in June, 14th, -16th.
Love to do it.

Middle of June will be hot, but it could def work. Coming with anyone? Ages of everyone coming? Would be cool if something were set up.

new topics

top topics

join