It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if they hadus tricked all along

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
As you all know, we've read alot about UFO's Aliens etc..People here on ATS like to share there experiences, but we never know whos telling the Truth..But i do know setting aside from Aliens, that ZIONISM is real..They CONTROL the Media,politicians, commit False-flag operations, Our Montary System, THey own Hollywood.. I could go on and on..Oh and dont get me started with ALEX JONES...But the point I'm trying to make is, have they also Hijacked the Idea of the so called "Aliens"?? I hear CoasttoCoastam is controled by Isrealy Mossad also the CIA..Another thing that Has me totally sceptic is if Aliens are real or God is..I know for a fact that mosty 90% of Ashkenazi jews are Atheists and use his name in vain, and say that We're his chosen people in reality their not..So my points again is, have these people got us Brained washed with ALiens and so forth..Hopefully some of you get my idea..Just something i had to get out of my chest

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Also its got me hard to belive in JOHN LEAR, SLEEPER and others here in ATS

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by varsityeagle089

I am not sure what Zionism has to do with UFOs...what do you mean by Zionism exactly? I don't hang out hardly in the conspiracy part of this site.

"Ashkenazi jews are Atheists" ??? Huh?

I am thinking that you meant to post in a different forum because I still don't understand why this has anything to do with our UFO threads...

join