It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Cloning could produce human child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here's the article
www.independent.co.uk...

It partly says:

A new form of cloning has been developed that is easier to carry out than the technique used to create Dolly the sheep, raising fears that it may one day be used on human embryos to produce "designer" babies.

Scientists who used the procedure to create baby mice from the skin cells of adult animals have found it to be far more efficient than the Dolly technique, with fewer side effects, which makes it more acceptable for human use.

end article excerpt

I personally don't see anything wrong with human cloning. If a person consents to being cloned then it's their life. We would just have to make sure it's safe.

I don't see anything wrong with cloning body parts. Say a guy with a healthy heart wants to allow his heart to be cloned and three people add 10 to 20 years onto their life, that's fine. That's life consenting to help life.

There will always be unethical people who will abuse this but that's with just about everything. Should gun's stop being produced because people kill? Should people stop building hotels because bad things can happen in them?

The same objections were made about doing heart surgery. People said you shouldn't play God, but I believe God Created these things for our benefit.

It's like that joke with the man drowning and he kept asking God for help. Three boats came by and he refused to get on board because he said God would help him. He died and when he got to Heaven he asked God why didn't he help him and God said he tried to help him by sending 3 boats his way.

So natural things are Created by God and doing things like refusing medicine because your looking for a miracle doesn't make sense. God works in mysterious ways but that doesn't mean you have to work in ignorant ways.

join