It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is history repeating itself? (1914 -1939) (2001 - 2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
1913 - Federal Reserve created by european bankers

-----------

1914 - 1919 WWI is fought

1922 - 1929 (economy flourishes, banks loan 90% on homes, prices skyrocket, real estate speculators invest in the stock market and drive it higher)

1927 - 1929 (Real estate collapses)

1929 (Stock market collapses)

1936 (Some countries talk about boycotting german olympics, but attend anyways)

1939 (Global population ready for war)

1939 (Germany invades poland and WWII begins)

-----------------
2001 (American stock market attacked)

2003 (America invades Iraq and occupation begins)

2003 - 2006 (economy flourishes, banks loan 100% on homes, prices skyrocket, real estate is sold to investors in the stock market and drive it higher)

2007 (Real estate collapses)

2008 (Stock market collapse delayed with Bear Stearns buy out)

2008 (China suppress Tibetetians)

2008 (Some countries talk about boycotting chinese olympics, but will probably attend anyways)

2012 (Global population ready for war)

2012 (WWIII begins in Israel)

[edit on 13-4-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You've got decent points there, but do you really think it will take another 4 years before wwIII is actually going? Some would argue it has already begun, and if Iran is attacked, there will be no way of denying it.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
You've got decent points there, but do you really think it will take another 4 years before wwIII is actually going? Some would argue it has already begun, and if Iran is attacked, there will be no way of denying it.

Well 2012 is either the planned beginning or the planned culmination of WWIII.

You might be right about the beginning of the war happening now.

2012 is probably the planned conclusion to hostilities.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Some would argue it has already begun, and if Iran is attacked, there will be no way of denying it.

I agree that WWIII has already begun. That chain of events kicked off when Bush invaded Iraq. Perhaps sooner.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I would say it's started when JFK was killed and the heads of power said to the world that they could do anything in the public eye without being charged with it.

The elites believe in 2012, probably we'll have a propaganda run on that starting in 2011... then they'll do something spectacular... natural disasters, earthquakes, hurricanes, maybe even a come back of Jesus with an hologram or some shiat like that.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
New information links foreclosure data to 2012. Property prices will continue to decline until after 2012.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I personally think so.

what's scary is the implications that if history is repeating itself, there must be a Holocaust that is going to have to happen ala Nazi Germany.

A scapegoat has to come from somewhere?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, you know what they say about history repeating itself...

I think you may well be right, we're living in a world that's ina constant state of paranoid fear. We wake up and wonder how long it is until we're attacked, the news more and more seems to be filled with images of war that is slowly spreading all over the world. Countries are making talks with each other about so called 'training exercises' between nations, we have people beefing up their defences, moving soldiers around...

Makes you wonder how it will kick off and what will happen after that.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Foster
Countries are making talks with each other about so called 'training exercises' between nations, we have people beefing up their defences, moving soldiers around.

Before they can institute thier one world government they will need to destroy the concept of a sovriegn nation.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yes, history repeats itself, as 'Die wiederholung des immer Gleichen', like Walter Benjamin said. For that reason I would suggest to remove the dates from the header.

But I do agree, after 911 and aftermath we could use some global optimism to get focused on the real issues of life (as it should be).

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Spinoza73]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Amen , I feel the start is already past , just time for the escallation , and hmmmmm I have had that as my saying since before I even heard of this site , He who forgets the past is doomed to repeat it and it has been a while lol. So just hope we all live through it. And remain able to chat about it .

top topics

join