It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Location Trips OOBE's and Unwilling Meditation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So I've recently moved out to Arizona to pursue a career and maybe "ascend" in a form of speaking. I want to further myself and thought that would be the answer. Boy was I wrong. I have never felt such a lack of spirit or soul in a place. I have stopped meditating, which for me is a sign of general apathy.

Well, I returned home to the NE for a week to ready myself for a move back here. I still am not meditating, at least in a willing sense. But as soon as I laid down on the couch that I used to meditate on, I was almost immediately outside myself.

I posted a thread many months back about what I thought was an OOBE that was triggered through a long meditation exercise. What I felt yesterday was very similar. I "fell out" of myself and walked around the house. It was clumsy and hard to control. It lasted a good 5 seconds before I was shocked back into my head.

I also am getting the same feeling of movement and faces when I close my eyes on this couch. The same as when I was meditating heavily. But these come without warning or any attempt at finding them.

I am fully aware that I may be dreaming, but I am not a very good lucid dreamer and I was very in control of these circumstances.

Does anyone else experience this in certain locations?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ok so I'm using this as somewhat of a shameless bump but oh well.

I experienced a different form of what I said above today. Only this time I stayed inside myself and felt the different textures and dimensions around me. What I mean is that I could see with my mind the different shapes of the furniture around me. I could literally feel the room without actually even looking at it.

I think I sound crazy, but what do I do? These are not always good feelings, sometimes I creep myself out. I was just trying to meditate, not open up all of this.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I have a feeling these sensations should be a part of everyones life...and should not be feared yet embraced..

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

But what do I do to embrace them? Is there a way to further the process so it isn't so dark and undefined? It can be very scary when you don't expect it.

top topics

join