It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical evidence left

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi all,
a couple of months ago me and my young family watched what we believe to have been an extraterrestrial vehicle we watched it for about an hour and a half but had to go as my children were getting bored (they are only 2,5 and 7).

We feel it was extraterrestrial because at one point it was travelling slowly easterly and dimly pulsating and then skipped like a pebble does over water but upside down (it did this twice) my wife said "whoa" and i said "yea i saw that too" when it happened if that makes sense and left a sort of light trail behind it for a split second.

the next day we went back to the south side of this island where we live and my wife noticed patches of scorched bushes everywhere i have uploaded the photos i have so you can see what i mean.

we've got no problem with the fact that it may of been caused by space people but we are wondering what would they have been doing?.

edit:- we saw this from 17:30 until 20:30 it got dark at roughly 18:00 hrs

img27.picoodle.com...

img30.picoodle.com...

img29.picoodle.com...

img36.picoodle.com...

[edit on 12-4-2008 by survivor]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hey, thanks for the report and the pictures, i'll take a closer look and get back to you.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

your most welcome!, i will write a full description of what we saw when i have more time if thats ok.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by survivor

What did the extraterrestrial vehicle look like, other than it pulsating?

Also, I'm not trying to debunk this, but is that farm land where the burning took place? I live in farm country, and I find it interesting that the only areas that appear to be burned in your photo's look like they are brushy.
It doesn't look like the grassy areas are burned.

Could this have been some sort of controlled burn to get rid of that brush?
Some of the farmers in my area just did controlled burns. That is what this looks like to me in your photo's.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i honestly don't know but i will ask the farmer although i don't think he owns that land as it's National trust land...i think??., but it seems to be so randomly burnt.

we couldn't really make out any kind of shape at one point it did fly over us and slightly to the left of us roughly at about 100 feet above us and there was no sound at all (it's *very* quiet on a sunday night there).

Only when it flew over the areas that you see in the photo it would start to pulsate but then disappear after say a couple of minutes then of reappear over the sea behind us - when it was over the sea it would stay as a very bright golden light and only until it flew over the downs would it start to pulsate dimly.

new topics

top topics

join