It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11, Who Really Did It? (List of 103 suspects)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
www.whodidit.org...

In this site we see one list of suspects.

Think about the situation, when this truth comes out with growing pressure... USA will not be the same after this. Maybe the whole world, how we see it today, (Mayan Prophecy) will come true, and investigation of 911 will be the great trigger all over the world.

How many was involved, and whos to blame? Nurnberg trials will be small comparing the future of these 911 Trials.

I have no "favour suspect" yet, but I will take close look on this nominate list, and maybe I should pick up my choices by now...

[edit on 11-4-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It is an interesting link that you posted. The trials should be quite a spectacle when and if they happen.

I found an interesting discussion of possible guilty parties by a criminology professor on the web. He talks about the roles of the Saudis and Pakistanis in the debacle. You could view the piece as an indictment of the President himself. Here are a couple of quotes:

www.justiceblind.com...

The Saudi and Pakistani governments are considered among our greatest allies in the war on terror. Further, the Bush and bin Laden families go way, way back in business. Yet, there is disturbing evidence that high members of the Saudi Royal family and high level officials in the Pakistani intelligence services played significant roles in the 9/11 attacks.

So, keep in mind the following statement by President Bush when considering the information in this document: “Either you are with us, or you are against us. From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime.” By this standard, some would argue that Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are “against us.” Yet, President Bush said: “As far as the Saudi Arabians go, they’ve been nothing by cooperative … Am I pleased with the actions of Saudi Arabia? I am.”

[edit on 14-4-2008 by ipsedixit]

join