It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. Official Calls for Study Of Neocons' Role in 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

U.N. Official Calls for Study Of Neocons' Role in 9/11

www2.nysun.com

A new U.N. Human Rights Council official assigned to monitor Israel is calling for an official commission to study the role neoconservatives may have played in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

While Mr. Falk's specialty is human rights and international law, since the attacks in 2001, he has devoted some of his time to challenging what he calls the "9-11 official version."

On March 24 in an interview with a radio host and former...[MORE]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
www2.nysun.com...

Is this another sham investigation call, or is it ligit? Mr. Richard Falk:

He added, "Unlike most public intellectuals today, he [FALK] is both honest and very, very knowledgeable in that he understands the probable reality of 9/11. He understands that the evidence that it was a false flag operation is very strong."

"False Flag" is mentioned in the article 4 times. The article seem genuine and fairly hard-hitting. Don't know what to make of it..

www2.nysun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
well then, this IS interesting isnt it?

despite what some may view of my opinions, ive alway agreed that a new, better investigation wouldnt be all that bad of an idea.

ill be interested to see if this comes to fruition or not

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
U.N. Human Rights Council, which I supported when it was created, has since turned into a joke.

The Council has been hijacked by nations who have the worst human rights records in the world, Zimbabwe and Egypt are on their panel, I would not support or take notice of anything they say.

Many feel 9/11 was a implented by the NWO, if you support that claim, I would not trust the UN to suddenly start investigating 9/11. If you suddenly support a UN investigation, it means conspiracy theoriests are losing their principles.

Can I point out a wrong mistake in the article? It was NEVER assigned to monitor Israel. The source is misleading. United States and Israel are not even members of the U.N Human Rights Council. Neither of them have ratified the treaty. So, if the article is true, there is your reason for wanting an investigation. Punishment for America wanting nothing to do with it.

Final point: Read and evaluate the site. It is pro-Israel and a Jewish paper. So, another reason why it is making claims against a UN organisation that Israel does not belong to.

Sorry to say, it really is not supporting truth seekers here. Just attacking the UN.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Can I point out a wrong mistake in the article? It was NEVER assigned to monitor Israel. The source is misleading. United States and Israel are not even members of the U.N Human Rights Council. Neither of them have ratified the treaty. So, if the article is true, there is your reason for wanting an investigation. Punishment for America wanting nothing to do with it.

So are you saying the HRC is blackmailing the Neocons because America didn't go along with this Council? Or are you saying the NWO was behind 9/11 and are blaming the Neocons because they didn't go along with the Council?

From what I have gathered as far as 9/11 being a false flag operation is that if it is true, what Richard Falk is claiming is pretty close to mark. There could possibly be other involvement from other countries, but I have not seen evidence of a NWO conspiracy, unless you consider the Neocons part of the NWO.

I know that many believe the UN is a tool of the NWO, and if the NWO were behind 9/11, for them to investigate it would be like the fox guarding the hen house, but then why would they call for an investigation into something they themselves are guilty of and risk exposing themselves?

I'm not saying that the UN would do an honest investigation, but I just find your reason for calling an investigation as punishment for not supporting the UN HR Council is sort of an oxymoron if the NWO was behind it. I think they would find some other form of punishment if that was their motive.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
thing is even a guy like me wants to see a new investigation. but the thing is, would anyone in the "truth movement" trust the outcomes of any investigation that was done or paid for by the us govt?

so the UN may be a joke but it could be at least a little more objective.

maybe...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
So are you saying the HRC is blackmailing the Neocons because America didn't go along with this Council? Or are you saying the NWO was behind 9/11 and are blaming the Neocons because they didn't go along with the Council?

No,
I'm suggesting the article is extremely bias and misleading. And I explained why the Council is a joke.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Prof. Richard Falk is also a researcher in international relations of worldwide reknown, a leadership figure in political science. His theories are being taught in every university around the world. He's a "big guy" and his opinions on politics and conspiracies should be valued quite heavily.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by ergoli]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Someone tell this guy to get alot of coffee and donuts. He really dont have to go far.. send him here.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories

We already did the work for him.. all he has to do is put it all on paper.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Found this article about the calling for the resignation of U.N. official Richard Falk for his support of 9/11 conspiracies, among other things.

Article at FOXnews.com

join