It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oujia ufo Contact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hi,

Im not sure if this is the right place to post so apologies if so.

Im open minded and havent really researched this topic but I had a thought yesterday and googled ufo contact from a Ouija board.

I found this which is quite interesting - www.rense.com...

Personally im interestd in attempting this. I have never used a ouija board before, I dont even own one, so Im treading in water of the unknown.

Has anyone had experience in a Oujia board and are there any info on this?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Do you have any idea how you are going to connect to aliens through this board? You have no idea what you are communicating with when you use those things.
Maybe do a little bit of research before diving into all this.

-fm

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
i say avoid using it. they are extremely dangerous.
read up about them - alot of the stories are people using them incorrectly and doing damage.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have to say i agree, i have never heard or read of a positive story connected with ouija boards. That doesn't mean to say there are none.
You do not know what evil entities you may be inviting into your life.
I would advise you not to go there.
Has anyone ever heard of someone contacting Aliens with a Ouija Board?

Cheers Eevee.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Points taken....they have always scared me to be honest...but its surprising how many people I have been around someone who has done one of know of someone who has done one. Thinking about it, I dont remember anyone telling me it was something they liked.

I will read up lots before I or IF I attempt. I may do it at a friends house..
so not to leave any bad entitites in mine.

But seriously...i want first hand proof of an experience that isnt scientifically normal..or what we perceive as normal.

I have been doing a lot of reading recently about all topics discussed on ATS and many sites...and i am one of many that wants some kind of proof.

Even if the experience only brought some kind of weirdness (the ouija board responding somehow), for me, that what some kind of proof to me that there is something other than the reality we live in. I hope that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
apologies for the terrible grammar!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Even if the experience only brought some kind of weirdness (the ouija board responding somehow), for me, that what some kind of proof to me that there is something other than the reality we live in. I hope that makes sense.

Well, if you do decide to go ahead with it make sure you share all the details with us here on ATS. We will want all the juicy details on any possible weirdness and/or entities evil or otherwise

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It was easy to make that statement earlier....the more i think about it, the more it literally scares me. The organiser is now turning into the person that wants to watch rather than do myself.

The last thing I want to do is end up like Derick Akora (Most Haunted - Living Tv) and become possesed
Im sure he played up to the cameras a little even if he does / can communicate with spirits / entities.

If I do it.....it will be recorded on camera and posted onto yourtube for sure!!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
dam, my grammar / spelling is bad today.

yourtube = youtube

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I've heard mixed news about Ouija boards

Theyre fake - and theyre the results of your subcon
Theyre real - but the being you're talking to can lie as easy as you, which if you consider the first statement is possible

If youre going to use one and have set your mind on this, make one.
Basically, it is a large board with A-Z, 0-9 and 'Yes' & 'No'
A small glass (e.g. empty shot glass) turned upside down can be used as a pointer.

Just dont take the result as proof

Originally posted by davidifty
The last thing I want to do is end up like Derick Akora (Most Haunted - Living Tv) and become possesed

The guy is a bad actor

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As far as aliens and Ouija Boards are concerned, I'm of know help.

I am able to tell you that Ouija Boards are very real. It's mind boggling to me how a cheap cardboard platform and a flimsy piece of plastic can "channel" whatever it is that is channeled. Before I tried it for the first time, I truly thought the entire thing was ridiculous. However several things happened that made me think otherwise.

I was at my neighbors house, and they have three dogs. One of the dogs was in it's cage (it's a bigger dog) and the other two were not (small beagles). We had a particularly strong "spirit". I wanted proof that my neighbor wasn't messing around. So I asked this "spirit" to make the dogs bark. They barked. I asked it if it was able to lead them from the living room to the family room that we were in. They instantly came running. It then began to spell out "Bark" while the dogs barked. Then it stopped. We "channeled" that spirit for a while.

On a separate occasion, this was at a later date and I was in my apartment with two friends. I devised this test of sorts. Only two of us would touch the triangular piece and the other person would ask a question neither of the other two could possibly know. It worked for all three of us to our astonishment.

Despite all of this. Asking it about the future or unknown facts about someone not present always came up false. As far as I can remember at least. "They" also seem to enjoy playing games with you. Trickery that is. So I urge you to do it for entertainment and to not take anything to heart. It is still very real, though.

I'm assuming this is obvious but you need at least one other person otherwise it doesn't work.

Last thing, I'm positive it's not your subconscious moving the pointer where you want it. There are times when you are literally pulled and trying to keep contact with the device that you can't even be the one moving it. It's also NOT your pulse.

Be cautious and good luck. Don't believe it either.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Amplifeye

Thats some pretty interesting stuff. Has anyone herd of what happened with the Mars Volta and their Oujia board? Omar brought back a oujia board from Israil which the bad played with regulay after concerts and stuff. What it said has formed their latest albem - that includes all the negative effects from it. Here is an article about it here from wikipedia.

-fm

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yeah, please be careful. My daughter played with one with a friend as I watched. Her friend asked it when she would die (of all questions to ask) and the Ouji said "16". She died at 16 in a car accident. But...on the same day I asked it if I would ever get pregnant again (my husband and I had been trying for 11 years)...it said "yes". I asked what month would I conceive...it said "March". After all those years of trying we finally got pregnant in the very next March 1981! We had a beautiful baby girl!
Anyway, be careful what you ask for...it might come true!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Most of the evidence for the Ouija Board is circumstantial at best. Like many of the threads on this board, it's more a question of belief as opposed to provable, tangible and repeatable phenomena. When neither of the said three are employed, it's just a license to safely claim any old thing... You can't disprove a negative.

I believe it is the subconscious working on the glass, and sadly sometimes a 'conscious' working of the glass.

I also find it hard to believe that ET's have nothing better to do than wait around for some humans to contact them on a Ouija Board. If they wanted contact, they would make it themselves. It kind of stands to reason really.

I tend to agree mostly with Mark Roazhar on this one.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I don't understand Ouija boards. I don't see why they would communicate with anything from an afterlife. It's not like they contain holy water, magic, computers, or anything like that. What if they're a type of communication with a type of lifeform we can't detect? I doubt that, but it's an idea.

Anyone have some more personal experiences to share?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have dabbled with Ouija boards before with some success, we contacted a spirit that preferred the name D but what we found out was this was the Demon Decarabia or Abraxas as he is more commonly known as.

I claim allegiance to these demons personally and would considder my self on their side and I need not to be lectured about that.

Anyway, I suggest you shield your self first by imagining white light to surround you, you can ask your guardian angel/demon or even a departed family member to do this before you go on your Ouija adventure, posessions are less common but lifters are very common, if you have a hole in your aura you are very susceptical to them and they can suck your lifeforce out of you making you sick, depressed and generally in a very disassociated state, your guardian can take care of them but I would recommend a psychic medium/healer to seal it.

My wife had more dramatic results with a Ouija board, it told her she would die in a year in a car-crash and she almost did, but it seems something told her to wear her seatbelt that day possibly because I reminded her THAT NIGHT to be careful while driving, I had an omnious feeling.

I will request my wife to post a reply to this post and i'll let her relate to you what she experienced.

Ouija is safe as long as you take precautions.

As for ET communication...very good idea, I must try this..."ET are you here?"

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is crazy. Last night I used to Oujia board for the first time with two of my close friends. Well, we contacted what seemed to be an alien. We asked if it was ever of human flesh and it responded no. We asked it if its ever visited earth and once again, no. It identified itself as "Zaja" and told us that it was of both male and female gender. Our conversation got really deep when we asked it if it had anything to tell us. Things quickly got philosophical. First it spelled out "evolve." When we asked how, it said "mastery." Then it specified "yourselves."We asked it if it evolved, and it responded yes. We asked it, how can we as humans evolve, and it spelled out the word "meditate."We continued to asked questions. Basically, it told us that it was in a good place and that humans will never go there. It told us that it did not like the earth, nor does it plan to ever visit earth. When we asked why it doesnt like earth, it said "you left." Then it specified that our planet left something. It said it was composed of energy. We even asked its age and it responded a specific number in the 9,000's. We asked it if earth was in trouble and it responded with a yes. It said there will be a world war 3 and it wont result in nuclear warfare, but that there will be a global depression. It dismissed climate change as an issue. It also dismissed christianity. We asked it if there was a way to prevent to world war 3 and it went to the number 1, then spelled out "hope." We asked what the one hope is, and it clearly spelled out "talk everyone."

How cool is that?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
First, how would you even know a contact from a Ouija is an alien? Because they said so? Most of those experienced in this field would concur that whatever entities are contacted through Ouija (even if just the subconscious, as some claim), are extremely dishonest and misleading when it comes to answers...bordering on mischevious or twisted....

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think you are not going to contact anything other than your imagination.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There is a guy who is an expert at Ouija... Although he doesn't contact ghosts per se, more inter-dimensional beings. Here are some aricles by him. Transcripts of sessions and stuff. Very intriguing. Just though you might be interested, is all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join