It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cupacabra attacks Campeche Birds!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Cupacabra attacks Campeche Birds!

www.cryptomundo.com

Chupacabras reappears in Champotón, Campeche, Mexico; it kills 9 birds.

Chupacabras reappeared in the municipality of Champotón, where it left dead eight hens and a turkey and without blood, but also a live rooster, in the house of Aurelio Tamay.

The birds were inside the hen house, where the entity or unknown arrived and sucked the blood from them and later escapes without leaving sign.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Looks like Chupacabras got a nice meal this time! Found this story on Coasttocoastam.com

Thanks George!

www.cryptomundo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The mysterious creature that will live on forever, lol.

There has never been a shred of proof for its existence, but you always read things like this....

The settlers assure that he is the Chupacabras, because the attacks to the hens and the turkey have the same characteristics of previous slaughters of goats, yearling calves and animals of corral.

Same characteristics as what.... story's relayed by others?

Did they have proof of the chupacabra the first time?

I believe many strange creatures may exist and have gone undiscovered/unproven for many years. The chupa, for me, is not one of them.

Good find Jedi, as much as I don't believe in it... I still love to read about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Oh make no mistake man! chupacabras is very very real! I don't know, it could be a type of walking bat creature. but after you read stuff like this there's no denying he's real. Alien? maybe.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
but after you read stuff like this there's no denying he's real.

well thats not exactly accurate is it? i mean all we cant deny is that these people claimed their birds were killed. thats the only fact in this story isnt it?

new topics

top topics

join