It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitlers alliance with the greys

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Just a brief idea... But if Hitler had been allied with the Greys and their ability to build starships and such wouldnt he have won the war?

And wouldnt the greys have given him nukes? And tanks that were really years ahead of their time? As opposed to German tanks, which the allies mostly equaled by the end of the war. Or were they helped by Greys too?

Think!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't think that he was allied with them at all. But I do believe that the Germans did indeed have possession of a downed UFO and were trying to figure out the technology to help themselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
why is it so hard for people to belive that one man can be so evil. that most flying objects are created by man and man only. there is NO PROVE AT ALL that aliens are around us, visiting us, abducting us, there is no prove of greys or anything else.
ive seen and heard alot of rediculous things on this site that only the blindest most mentally challenged person can begin to belive.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm a student of World War II, and under my point of view nothing in German military technology was that advanced as to make the jump of faith of having to explain in it trough alien help.

Their airplanes, their tanks, their machine guns were equivalent to rest of the contenders. Just to give you some examples:

A German Pzkpwf V Panther was not superior to a Soviet T-34 85mm.
American M-1 Garand rifles were a generation ahead of the Kar-98K Mauser rifle.
American P-51Mustangs or P-47 Thunderbolt were in many ways superior to BF-109 or FW-190s.
American and British Radar was a generation ahead of the german equivalent. The same goes for sonar.
American Cryptography and code crunching was a generation ahead of the the germans.

I could go on and on. They had a certain lead in rockets (V-1 and V-2), but, really, that doesn't have anything to do with aliens.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join