It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton calls for Olympic opening boycott

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Clinton calls for Olympic opening boycott

www.politico.com

Clinton is calling on Bush to boycott the Olympics opening ceremony.

An aide confirms the news, reported first -- EXCLUSIVE -- by Drudge.

Leaders led by German chancellor Angela Merkel have made plans to boycott the opening ceremony to press China for its crackdown in Tibet.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
sports.espn.go.com

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don\'t care for the Clinton Polotics, but I can give her credit for at least doing this.

The world needs to wake up to China.

Burma
Dafur
Tibet

The Olymics are getting closer, and more and more protests are breaking out.

I hope the Chiniese do something about it... cause the boycotts and The Spotlight on China is only going to get bigger...

www.politico.com

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's kinda funny that Clinton is 'calling' for this. I figure the president will boycott the opening of the Olympics anyway. When he does, then Clinton will say that it was because of this call ...

Yes .. I hope that we boycott the opening ceremony.
My apologies to the olympians ... but that's what I hope for.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Do you believe world leaders should boycott the opening ceremonies of the Olympics in Beijing to protest the gross violations of human rights in China?

86% say yes so far.

I can see the John Titer fan boys squirming.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

I don\'t care for the Clinton Polotics, but I can give her credit for at least doing this.

The world needs to wake up to China.

Burma
Dafur
Tibet

The Olymics are getting closer, and more and more protests are breaking out.

I hope the Chiniese do something about it... cause the boycotts and The Spotlight on China is only going to get bigger...

www.politico.com

----------------------------------------------

Oh yes...the World better wake up and pay attention to the Clintons, because Hillary will be the next President or Will She Be The Next President?

Hey....Hillary gave notice to the Chinese that she will stop the Olympics if they don't tow the line of Credit to Her !!!!

Hillary Wants To Be President, On her own, she would be considered a joke. She Couldn't Ask For Bigger Clowns, as opposition....A 'Bucket of bolts', and a 'Wonder Boy' from nowhere

judicial-inc.biz...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It's kinda funny that Clinton is 'calling' for this. I figure the president will boycott the opening of the Olympics anyway. When he does, then Clinton will say that it was because of this call ...

I figured W would do that as well, as soon as he comes out of his hibernation...

I just always thought the Clintons and China were one and the Same, good buddies...

There has to be more to this then meets the eyes...

At least she had the balls to call the Chiniese out... that more balls the Juan McCain and Barrack Huessain Obama...

top topics

join