It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe there's a Reaon Aliens Havn't Announced Themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've noticed a few threads and posters have mentioned aliens and UFO's more as an idea of faith than as simply beings from another planet.
It puts me in mind of those tribes in South America I believe who thought that there was something speical about the planes that flew overhead. We also expect them to pull our butts out of the fryer, or come to destroy us, or enlighten us. We give them credit for our creation, for our technology, and just about anything anyone considers to tie them to.
A wise and benevolent race would know this is NOT a good time to step in and say "Howdy." We need to become self sufficient, if we cannot become so, then we should not be part of whatever galatic union that may exist. We would have no right. So while they may be here to study, in whatever way that they do, it doesn't mean that they are here to actually nurture us, or destroy us. The ones in occasional abductions who are reported as offering information may be trying to give us a leg up, but working against their superior

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What the heck is a Reaon?????????????

I myself think the aliens are dumb down and stupified!!

They keep going to all the out-back places and freakin out the hillbillies.

But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ..thats..."I" being a real navy dude in a A-7 squadron (1972-1978) think that these bad dudes.. will do what ever they want!!!!!

seriously, this is what I can tell you (signed seriously.... the papers) the "Orange fast lights, are from "another place in space"....)

Here is the kicker!!!

We .. From my persistent ASKING (we do not know what the hell they are!!!)

Really.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

i have thought about this for a long time and i can only speculate that if there were aliens that meant us no harm visiting this planet , they would not want to reveal themselves because there may be religious implications that maybe we are not ready for... or able to understand and obviously it would cause problems everywhere on earth ?

another theory is if aliens with bad intentions were visiting this planet and going around and abducting people and animals for some hidden agenda...then it definately makes sense to me that 'they' would not go around and say look...here we are !

[edit on 8-4-2008 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It deals with consciousness, the more aware we are of our surroundings the less likely we will want to destroy it.

Our energy levels are still peaking out right now, their is an aligment happening with the human spirit everywhere in all forms. When fear is gone by majority then the time to proceed with any world wide open agreements would be alright. It would be during a peaking level of love that anyone would decide to come in, and its done through our consciousness alone. But they can gauge the intent/energy level to see what the outcome would be.

The world is a reflection of our thoughts. We are moving this Earthship in all kinds of directions right now. Its a beautiful thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Do people really expect aliens to formally announce themselves on television? Public landings are a possibility but never-the-less we have already been witnessing UFO's and the like for centuries. The last 70 years in America are completely covered in UFO sightings. I believe such things as black ops government and the existence of E.T.s and UFO's have already been revealed to the public, but we are not willing to believe it.

Therefore, 'contact' and making formal announcements is impossible for the aliens. We can't even agree that their extra-dimensional craft exist when we can see them with our own eyes and record them on video.

Obviously, we as a species are still distracted by our own fear and denial. We can't admit that real evil exists and controls our own planet, we aren't likely to accept any kind of external controls without destroying ourselves in panic. So the higher orders have to allow an evolution in consciousness to take place naturally for us.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The more likely explanation is that they aren't here at all.

But then that's not as fun as thinking they are here.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by RuneSpider

Maybe there's a Reason Aliens Haven't Announced Themselves

i have thought about this for a long time and i can only speculate that if there were aliens that meant us no harm visiting this planet , they would not want to reveal themselves because there may be religious implications that maybe we are not ready for... or able to understand and obviously it would cause problems everywhere on earth ?

another theory is if aliens with bad intentions were visiting this planet and going around and abducting people and animals for some hidden agenda...then it definitely makes sense to me that 'they' would not go around and say look...here we are !

[edit on 8-4-2008 by easynow]

I second this! My thoughts exactly! I've been thinking about this for a VERY long time as well, since 1978, my first encounter.

Think about this, maybe they had the same thing happen on their planet as well? Maybe it's a blueprint for them/us that they're passing along from planet to planet/ galaxy to galaxy. Disclosure by leaking it slowly over a long period of time until ALL people of the planet can/will no longer believe their government cover ups and then just wait for the full disclosure by the '...Beings'....odd I don't feel like I should call them Aliens...(wow that's weird )NOT the governments of the world. There will be a time, I believe that this will happen. If they know our mindset/thoughts.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Of course there is a reason. What the reason is, is what's been speculated over and over. I mean, we have no clue as to how many 'races' there are, what they are, where they come from, where they are stationed, etc. Only theories and unconfirmable suggestions. I haven't heard or read anything yet that really makes me 'know'. This is one of the toughest puzzles out there right now.

What I do 'know' is that the Sumerian tablets reveal the most correlation I've seen. If those tablets are actually 100% legit (has that been confirmed? I know they were in a British museum for like 70 years but that's not confirmation for me). If I recall, Egyptian writings displayed the tophat UFO and there's a lot of connections between them and the Sumerians.

To me, the UFO activity we've seen and heard (not just on earth but around it's atmosphere) is not something we can believe is pleasant or friendly by any means.

They are being very cautious and sneaky in their, supposed, activity.
Looks like they are waiting and developing at the same time.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I always think of the David Bowie song Starman when this topic is raised. One line in particular...

"There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds"

Obviously thats not fact, but it satisfies me in a simple way.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Since 2000 I have been looking up every chance I get..I saw a light in the night sky that moved to fast...and then stop...then it got super bright...then blinked out...That did it for me..Something big is going on..There are way to many crazy flying machines up there..Everyone is noticing them...Goofy Gov excuses..They must be freaking out ...We do not have "control" of our skys...I say "on guard"..they are sneeky..We may be on the menu..seriously..just 2 weeks back myself and 3 friends seen more "unusual lights"..then a few nights later...Lots of "unusual traffic" up there...I live outside detroit area.. no place special..Disclosure or not...your eyes don't lie..Just think what id hidden in another spectrum...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There are too many questions and not enough answers with the ET phenomena. As stated, even when ufos are captured on video, we are still absent of any conclusive answers as to what it is or represents.

It is such absence of technical evidence that we need our spiritual side to evaluate. When there are still no plain answers, we get confused and paranoid.

If they do exist, then it would be more than likely that the 'zoo hypothesis' or anology applies - visit the animals and don't interfer or feed them - they can be dangerous. Whether they are visiting or even among us, there are technical barriers between us.

I am sure the animals at a zoo are looking at us and wondering what the hell we are too, confused as to whether we will help them escape or harm them.

Until we know that the animals can be 'tamed', and therefore not harm us, there is no way we could ever open up their cages and expose them to us, co-existently. Maybe we like the fact the the animlas are safe in their little cages and that visting them on occassions make us feel that we are in control of our own environment.

Would you open up a lion's cage and say howdy?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Yes ... because they are vile little critters who take great pleasure in causing us pain and humiliation, and then they take even more pleasure in messing with our minds and memories. They think they are so far superior to us that they don't have to tell us anything and they think they are so superior that they can do whatever the hell they want with us and it doesn't matter.

They all need to be squashed. Dead dead dead.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I believe such things as black ops government and the existence of E.T.s and UFO's have already been revealed to the public

i agree that the black ops govt. and ufo's are something that has been revealed and it maybe a cover for each other.

what i dont agree is that E.T.'s have been revealed other than in the movies or something in Phillip Corso book where he claimed to see alien bodies from a crashed ufo. other than that , can you tell me why you think they have been revealed and how ?

We can't admit that real evil exists and controls our own planet

i cant think of anyone i know that would have a problem saying out loud that the Goverments of this world are evil and have total control over us.

So the higher orders have to allow an evolution in consciousness to take place naturally for us.

the question in my mind is... would they be threatened by us evolving and being at their level. i have read things about the city of Atlantis and that they had achieved this higher consciousness and have always wondered why their city and civilization was destroyed.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Could be they don't openly reveal themselves because that has nothing to do with their agenda. May be what we think and do does not concern them either. We as humans just think it should.

Edit: sp

[edit on 4/10/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If you were an advanced alien race would you seriously land here at present time? I would not and would release space beakons warning other ships to stay clear of this place! As smart as SOME of us are and the great things SOME people have done does not nullify the fact that MOST people IMO are stupid enough to fear anything they do not understand.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have put a lot of thought into this lately. I was watching ufo files because there was nothing else worth watching on the other night. The were detailing the appearance of ufo's throughout history. The things that really caught my attention were the fact that compared to population density of today the amount of ufo sightings in the past seemed exponential compared to today. From cave drawings up to the early 1600's people were making note of these things a lot more and that leads me to believe they saw them a lot more.

Take for example 4000 B.C. they estimate a global population of 7 -14 million. That not very many people. The density of population was sparse except for in the developing area's. We have approximately 6.6 billion people today, it's getting crowded. We still have ufo sightings today don't get me wrong but even with cameras we seldom ever see a picture close up in detail that doesn't turn out to be a hoax... or at least questionable. Some of the cave drawings look like what we thought were hoaxes too might I add. My point being that they seemed to get some good detail as far as shapes of these crafts. I guess some could make the argument that they are not pictures of UFO's but whet the hell else back then flew in the sky and looked like that?

Also the mass sightings, not masses of people but massses of UFO's. Like Neurenberg for example, all records point to a whole bunch of things in the sky. We have events like mexico city now but all the video you get you can make out nothing more than dots. People were getting much better looks at these things along time ago. You also get pictures of beings that do not look like any people that were on the earth back then.

All of this leads me to believe that they were not as shy back then. I guess they did not need to be after all what could we do to harm them back then aside from shooting arrows? As long as we have had aircraft in the skies capable of having any chance touching one of these things in the air I tend to believe the military complexes of the world have been trying like hell to bring one down and very well could have succeeded. You never hear reports of a UFO trying to shoot down a plane go you, I mean with weapons? I have heard of the "immobilizing" aircraft but after being chased so many times they are probably just making sure they aren't getting perused or shot at. For all we know they might not have need for radar or anything else to know when they have had a missile shot at them, or didn't have one until we gave them reason.

I would not be surprised if a military got their hands on some just because the pilots of these ufo's didn't know what a missile was and was not expecting to get blown out of the sky. Sure they could probably out maneuver it but if they didn't know what it was they were probably hanging around to find out an boom! Keep in mind if they have been visiting for thousands of years and only in the last half century have surface to air missiles and high speed fighters come about. If they haven't stopped by for a while they probably wouldn't know what to think about being engaged by people that the last they knew were throwing rocks and shooting arrows to get their food.

So, in short yes. I think they are very much keeping their distance just because of the actions we have taken. They are probably just stopping by to see who won the bet on how long it would be before we did ourselves in.

top topics

join