It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We might as well give up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well, fellow board members, after reading today's article on FoxNews.com www.foxnews.com...
I am throwing in the towel. We might as well give up. Most of us here agree that the U.S. gov't was responsible for 9/11. Plus, we know they have kept the truth about UFO's hidden from the public for 50 years. It's obvious to me now that the government will never come clean about anything they do or don't do. They will continue to deny the truth. (Deny Ignorance). They will continue to cover up and make excuses for anything they are blamed for. Why? IMO, they only care about themselves and what they think. Not the American people and what we think. If we hate Bush, Bush will try to convince us to like him and that he is good. I'll bet you he'll convince us he's our savior from terror.

"Sorry Mr. Pees in the Bush. Not going to convince me." It's obvious to me that nothing we do we'll ever work unless every single person in American confronts the govt head on and rallies against them. The only problem is alot of American have already been brainwashed by the media, so they're already convinced that Bush is our savior and protector and the government is a good government that cares. What a shame. I've tried waking up my mom to the truth but she doesn't believe me. She's voting for Bush again in the next election.

When they banned the Freedom of Information Act that was a huge dissapointment for those who wanted the truth to be let out. Of course Ashcroft gave us an excuse as to why it should be banned. I believe it was the Patriot Act if I'm not mistaken.

"When you carefully consider FOIA requests and decide to withhold records, in whole or in part, you can be assured that the Department of Justice will defend your decisions unless they lack a sound legal basis or present an unwarranted risk of adverse impact on the ability of other agencies to protect other important records." - Attorney General John Ashcroft

www.sfgate.com.../chronicle/archive/2002/01/06/ED125108.DTL

So I might as well sit back and watch the tragedy unfold. I'm guessing it won't be too much longer when we finally realize that we're all screwed. God save us.

Mr. Mulder

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
NO! Never give up! If you chose to go down then take as many of the b@stards as you can with you.

new topics

join