It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Dose dr. steven greer think about Phil Schneider's story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
im kind of confused and hopefully someone can fill me in dr. steven greer say that the E.T's are peacfull and were the bad guys but Phil Schneider tells pepole that he was attacked buy E.T's in a massive firefight and 60 millitaty soilders [green and black berets] died in that fight o yah im not sure but i think greer and Phil Schneider were realy good friend. so are they hostile or whats the deal thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
maybe you could explain where you got the information that the two of them are friends? Or be more specific?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i was lisening to radio interviews and dr.greer say that they were good friends and he was talking about his death they talk about this in more thatn on interview just wondering if the E.T's friends or hostile so let me know thanks

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Dr Greer agrees with Schneider on the firefight. Dr. Greer refers to the story himself in his book Hidden Truth.

Yes ETs are peaceful, but they won't lie down and roll over if attacked and the ETs were provoked by the military in this instance...this according to both Schneider and Greer.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Aliens or supposedly even Draco-reptilians, the idea of someone cutting down into your area alone should be enough to suggest they were protecting themselves. It seem to have been some type of military invasion though.

As for Greer, if he really is as close to these aliens as he says he is, than maybe he's just another disinfo puppet anyway. How can any of these people remain untouched, if you really think about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I believe the story of Phil Schneider

Have you evers een the real life video of the Mothman prophecy and the statue of the Dracos in Point Pleasant , West Virginia.
The Dracos was reported to have used an old TnT factory from WWII as his cave. What if the TNT factory was on a natural cave or coal mine and was one of the subway staions for the Mag Lev train Schneider spoke.

The Dracos is a demon . These are not aliens , tey are demons. The have been on thee earth since, The Book of Enoch . " In the Bible, Genesis , you shall have dominion over the earth and under the earth; in the air/ space and under sea... UFOs and Deep Sea UFOs. Enoch and Paradise Lost both tell the story of Stan and his minions omin to eaartth and procreting withwomen , God cast Satan and the demons to hell . The half human hybrid known as Nephilin stayed on earth Nephilim is the old name , the modern term is alien-hybrid. Dracos and repoids

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Dr Greer agrees with Schneider on the firefight. Dr. Greer refers to the story himself in his book Hidden Truth.

Yes ETs are peaceful, but they won't lie down and roll over if attacked and the ETs were provoked by the military in this instance...this according to both Schneider and Greer.

Where does Greer mention this in his book? I can't remember coming across this.Was he alluding to the event?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazelenoch

Originally posted by c3hamby

Where does Greer mention this in his book? I can't remember coming across this.Was he alluding to the event?

It's right after he was beaten worse than in the movie "Mommy Dearest" and right before he used the Powers of Greer to meditate away government-issued cancer.

People, please: Step away from the Greer. There is nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hello my friend..after reading your post, I am a bit intrigued...I have never seen any "real life video" of the mothman. Can you provide any sort of link or direction to look? Thank you my friend...not doubting, just curious

top topics

join