It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raelian Conspiracy to Overthrow Religion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There is a conspiracy to replace belief in God and the human soul with the belief we are the product of Alien scientists.

The Raëlian Church is a religion founded by a supposed alien contactee named Claude Vorilhon, now known as Raël. In 1974, Raël founded the Raëlian Movement in Paris France. They are atheistic, hedonistic, and seek immortality through human cloning. They believe that extraterrestrials created humanity and tales of these aliens caused the founding of major religions. They do not believe that God and souls exist. They are actively trying to clone human beings and sell equipment for doing so.

The Raelians are attaching them selves to the Intelligent Design movement but substituting "aliens" for God.

Where do we come from?

What is the purpose of life?

How can we live peacefully and happily?

This incredible revelation shares knowledge on science, religion, love, relationships, government, meditation, infinity, sensuality, eternal life, and so much more...

"Now is the time to stop believing, and begin to understand." - Rael.

The Raelian Revolution is boldly bringing about a complete paradigm shift on our planet. The Messages given to Rael by our human Creators from space contain the world's most fearlessly individualistic philosophy of love, peace, and non-conformism: a beautiful combination of spirituality, sensuality, and science.

rael.org...

For $6,150.00 you can buy a cloning machine and have yourself cloned to achieve immortality:
www.clonaid.com...

As you can see in the video below they call science their religion and are actively taking to the streets to protest traditional Christianity. They promote pleasure seeking as the highest form of expression. This video is a good overview...

[edit on 4/6/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
And once the fallen angels make themselves known, this will be the religion of the world, peace for 7 years, but not for those who oppose this religion.

I think this is the real "Conspiracy in Religion".
It's a great sounding religion to those who don't know the truth and it holds so many similarities to what the fallen angels have been doing through out the centuries.

Do I believe this dude was contacted by other worldly beings?
Yes %100, but I don't believe they are who they say.

It's kinda creepy how close we are to the final days eh?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

interesting. maybe they are on to something here. i dont know about aliens though.. but may be. Pleasure is good, I like. :p
gonna check the video now.

dont know if id call it a conspiracy.. by that logic the belief in god is also a conspiracy, to replace non belief in god with god. but if they go public with it, its not a conspiracy exactly.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
One big thing to point out is this religion I must say is one of the most appatizing things someone could see. It gives the athiest and evolutionists answers for an origin of life on earth, it's also inticing with it's beliefs on open sex and gay marrige. Plus it will fool a lot of uninformed Christians cause it gives a scientific answer to the supernatural and today, people think you a fool if you believe in the supernatural.
This religion is going to boom once more discloser concerning ufos and aliens and such happens.

Here's there promo video, it's not truth and life, it's lies and death.

-Jimmy

[edit on 6-4-2008 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Pleasure is good, I like.

That has been the Devils strategy since the beginning of time my friend. It is pleasent and useful for gaining knowledge as well....

1Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Sin is always presented as the easier way. Go for what feels good. Instant gratification is available so why follow the rules... it's a classic message and it's author is well known.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sin is fun for a while, but for every action there is a reaction and for every sin there is a consequence.

Oh and they also wanna build a temple in JERUSALEM!

Behold the coming of the anti-Christ folks, don't get fooled!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I wonder if Richard Dawkins has any thing to do with this. He recently stated that maybe aliens started life on Earth. He says it in the new DocuMovie; "Expelled". Being release April 18.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
had a crazy thought, just a thought though.
What if Bigfoot was a Nyphelim? Silly sounding at first, but think of how it could play into all this.
So fallen angels after the flood created bigfoot (they might still be doing it, could it be the reason why they're abducting women?) all over the globe, so now when we've reached the great technological hieghts and have a great understanding of technology, they will say that bigfoot was the prototype and use bigfoot as an example of how far we've progressed and people will thanks and worship these "elohim" (which disgusts me that they would even dare call themselves that) for bringing humanity so far in evolution. The bigfoot idea came while I was watching a little bit of "Monster Quest" on the History channel.

One question I have though is where do the "elohim" aliens come from? Did they supposedly evolve on some other planet or something?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Of course their cover is they are "aliens" form another planet. Where I don't know? Maybe Rael reveals that, I haven't seen that part yet.

Well they actually are "elohim" if they are fallen angels like I suspect. Take a little time and read this: What is an Elohim? It's written by ancient languages scholar Dr Mike Heiser There's a lot more good stuff here:
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

[edit on 4/6/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have'nt read that pdf yet, but I would not in any way even refer to the fallen angels as any thing close to God, I have no respect for them and what they've done to us through the years.
They are barbaric and ruthless snakes.
I'll be glad when it's all over with, but honestly, I won't refer to them as anything that could be misconstrude as me calling them God.
I think we need our own name for these guys, any good ideas?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well the Hebrew word "elohim" covers God and all the angels. They are really all "Gods" but Jehovah is the supreme creator God of all. If you read the paper it will make sense. It's really about being a "spirit being" from the spiritual dimension than your moral position or status.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Howie47

Richard Dawkins did mention aliens, didn't he? That's because of the huge flaw in evolution, that pesky first cause... Since Dawkins has already made up his mind that God is a delusion he either has to believe in "magic" or say aliens did it. I doubt Dawkins is involved with the raliens... yet.

The Raliens come right out and say "Science is our religion". They have all sorts of geneticists working for the cult. I remember they announced a successful human clone; I think it turned out to be a hoax. They believe they can clone themselves indefinitely and achieve the eternal life that God promises. They are using science to replace the promises of God.

It's textbook Fallen Angel material.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
There is a conspiracy to replace belief in God and the human soul with the belief we are the product of Alien scientists.

If we have not got a soul, why would they clone themselves. It would become a new human being anyway... I believe Elohim to be extraterretrial beings with a leader I refer to as Abba or the Father, they created us in their own image and we have lived here since. Soon, when this aeon ends they will return and let all Hell loose.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

If we have not got a soul, why would they clone themselves. It would become a new human being anyway...

Good question.

I believe Elohim to be extraterretrial beings with a leader I refer to as Abba or the Father, they created us in their own image and we have lived here since. Soon, when this aeon ends they will return and let all Hell loose.

Well extraterrestrial means "not of this earth". So technically all Christians believe that. The main distinction I like to make is that The Father Jehovah is an eternal being. He is not a created being. That is what makes him the Father. "I AM"

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I believe God created himself in a puff of logics, travelling in time refining his own DNA as he went along. He started off as a ghost or a spirit, then he made matter and DNA, the first face of Gd is the amoebae, the last we haven't seen.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I don;t know about that one, I mean it's all conjecture. I try to base my opinions on God on what he has revealed through the scriptures. I can buy into the whole eternal thing because I use the concept of infinity all the time. Like when you integrate in Calculus. We use the concept of infinity and the math works. We really can not comprehend it though....

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If a group of alien genetic scientists flew down in 'winged chariots', demonstrated their technology and explained their intentions to people in the Middle East 3,000 years ago, I don't expect for one minute they would think of them as Heavenly entities or messengers from God would they? God has a big white beard, plays a harp and sits on a cloud surely.

Anyone read Ezekiel lately?

[edit on 6/4/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

Why do you think that?
Why would God have a big white beard?
Why would He sit on a cloud?
Why would He play a harp?
Why would He catch a carp?
Why would He use a tarp?...
Oops slipped into my Dr. Seuss mode.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well, in math you can easilly calculate with 10 or even 100 dimentions and get a sound answer. In reality we have but four, the axis' of a coordinatesystem and space-time. In real life, factors like speed and accelleration aren't dimentions, but in math they are.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

The serpent was trying to help the humans get the knowledge. Yet you say its a bad thing. Why should learning knowledge be a sin? Seems like a method of control to me;

The ones who are a member of GODs team engineered a system that was to empower themselves while keeping those who live within it ignorant. Look around you, the things you own. Did you make them? Most things you dont know how it was designed and made. Its just to keep the believers in GODs law away from knowledge. (Like a principle?)

The social system you live within lies to you. It conditions your mind to think that you are the most advanced human earth has ever seen when in fact, the reverse is true. You are dependant on it for all your basic needs. Everything is already prepared for you.

Your clothes come from department stores, your food comes from grocery stores, and your home was most likely not designed and built by you either.

You believe because you have a book. Well who wrote the book? Who realy wrote the book?

And how would you know it was god if you saw him? Because you would just know? Because of the PLEASURE you surely would feel? But thats satan strategy isnt it?

Why does a god need people to go around believing in him anyway? Why isnt he showing himself? He cant or wont? So why believe in a god that cant be here.

And if someone came and revealed himself to be god, it could be someone else foolong you for all you know. You can never know. Just believe in your own fantasies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join