It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: 81 percent think US on wrong track

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Link

The CBS News-New York Times poll released Thursday showed 81 percent of respondents said they believed "things have pretty seriously gotten off on the wrong track." That was up from 69 percent a year ago, and 35 percent in early 2002.

When is enough truly enough? This administration has got to go and something needs to be done to save the country.

Does anyone else get the feeling that our country is being allowed to sink on purpose? How loud do we need to scream?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

I totally think we are being tanked... I have no doubt... If you compare the profits of oil to the cost of gas that proves it all... 140 billion + dollars in profit... hmmm... Who or what is it that requires such a profit..?

Man, if gas goes up, everything goes up and then the only thing left is down... We're being sold out... Leaking "how to" guides on how to build nuclear weapons... The North American Union, opening borders... All sorts of stuff is happening, Bush is smiling and signing new additions to the patriot act, while him and and Bin Laden high five each other and smoke cigars... So I wonder when the Bush family is going to fly the Laden family back to the US... ???

Honestly, bad news, nothing is going to happen, nobody is going to anything... I'll meet you in the mountains or mid central US man... East slope of the rockies... Hunt for food and fend for yourself, try to survive, but probably not man... Lets put it this way, if you survive, you are one lucky bastard...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well it is refreshing to see that the power's that be are not pulling to wool over anybody's eyes. Kudos to the American public, I assumed that they were just a bunch of imperialist flag waving patriots.

Of course the US is off track, and unfortunately it is taking the whole world with them.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Believing is one thing. I 100% believe we are being played. So, what now? I sense we need a leader of this 81%.

top topics

join