It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros calls financial crisis worst since Great Depression, sees more market declines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Soros calls financial crisis worst since Great Depression, sees more market declines

www.bloggingstocks.com

Billionaire investor George Soros believes the current financial crisis is the worst since the Great Depression, and said stocks have not bottomed yet, Bloomberg News reported Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I admit that I am getting some sick pleasure from all of this. I have been warning everyone for years and got nothing but abuse for my efforts. This President, his father, the oil companies and all thosw with them have done this with the American Peoples help and their deaf, dumb and blind methods.

I personally am out of the market with just enough in cash to go week to week. Funny how easily I can use the gold to buy things. My Scamming Green Card Russian wife is trapped on a sinking ship in Dana Point and me...me and mine are heading back to Texas soon. S U

www.bloggingstocks.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
We are just at the tip of the Titanic... the economy might very well recover from this crisis this time, but the overall economy is still in for a mighty shaky ride in the years to come... one of the things these tax cuts bush minor gave to the already wealthy and the monies wasted in this war could have gone to address so many more important things... such as fixing the national superstructure... repairing social security and medicare, converting to cleaner more renewal resources... national health care and so much more.

BUT... thanks to a rubber stamp congress under the Republicans and congresses fear of being honest with the people (not to mention their fear of reality in the form of bad news) 8+ years have been wasted...

... and the whirlwind cometh.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by grover]

join