It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Quantum Surveillance' - Project Looking Glass

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
As often happens when researching alleged "black" projects, many tangents open up which lead to interesting rumors of their own.

Such happened to me when I was reviewing the exhaustive material collected by renowned investigator Bill Hamilton (www.skywatch-research.org... ) regarding microbiologist Dr. Daniel Crain Burisch, employed by 'Majestic' at the Area-51/Papoose Site-4 Level 4&5 Pavilion (Project 'Aquarius'). Much of Bill's material came by way of BJ Wolf (alias Marcia McDowell), whose whistle-blowing site (www.eaglesdisobey.com... )on the Mars anomalies (co-authored by Dan) was taken "out-of-service" and -- according to Bill -- she now works for "Majestic" along with Dan.

Supporting evidence also comes from an equally long-time researcher Robert Collins (www.ufoconspiracy.com... ). And also --"straight from the horse's mouth" -- the in-depth (and carefully monitored/censored by 'Majestic') Internet chat-interviews between Dr. Burisch -- the Man of the Hour! -- and those rebel cyber sleuths from the GodLikeProductions board (www.godlikeproductions.com... ).

The fascinating Burisch tale is archived at www.stealthskater.com... . What began years ago -- even before Dan's involvement -- as one of the many ET/UFO projects now took an unexpected twist as Dr. Burisch has insight into what he and his colleagues believe is responsible for Life on Earth as well as in the Universe.

When asked if his talking about the UFO subject would be damaging to his career, Dr. Michio Kaku said that his tenure is well-established within the physics community. His textbooks are required reading. His accomplishments have made him "bullet-proof" to those cynics which could damage a lesser scientist. In a similar vein, more researchers in these "black/gray" projects are slowly testing the waters and coming forward to substantiate earlier claims. Such as the ones made by Bob Lazar, who said he had read briefings of 4 projects on-going at the S4 site in addition to the 'Galileo' one he was working. (Now, who knows how many projects are taking place at one time on the whole planet including other countries?!)

Dr. Burisch has confirmed that these exist: (1) 'Sigma' - establishing communications/also satellite surveillance; (2) 'Galileo' - propulsion system; (3) 'SideKick' - "lensing" the gravity wave to act as a particle beam (weapon) to focus on a target; (4) 'Aquarius' - extraterrestrial biology; and (5) 'Looking Glass' - the physics of looking back in time.

Project 'Looking Glass' seems to have evolved from an intelligence-gathering technology that has been in use since the 50s. It appears that some of the new ET-related stuff is giving it a 'quantum' boost (pun intended!). As near as I can figure, the goal is to "look" into the future and see what scenarios are likely. Then transmit the information BACK to the 'present' so the Powers-That-Be can take "evasive action".

This may coincide with what Bob Beckwith told author Chica Bruce that was the real reason behind the mythical "Philadelphia Experiment": to enable a minesweeper (not a destroyer) to go back and re-route its course to evade a German mine. (see www.stealthskater.com... ). Unfortunately, this also leads to the highly complex subject of fracturing "time-lines" by "decohering" (i.e., the very act of 'observing' a future event) and -- according to Burisch -- has left us in quite a mess by careless "tinkering". He and Wolf wrote in their now-suppressed book "Eagles Disobey: The Case For Inca City, Mars" that NASA and JPL already know what they'll find. "We've been there before; the ETs are us!" Maybe there's something to the Montauk legends afterall!

(A) www.stealthskater.com...
Bill Hamilton's notes on Project Looking Glass (PLG) from Dan Burisch and BJ Wolf

(B) www.stealthskater.com...
A 'Net search uncovered this person's revelations on PLG and even suggests where "all that Element-115 came from"!

(C) www.stealthskater.com...
A member of Bill's Skywatch yGroup contributed his personal experience with Project Looking Glass over-the-years. So, it has its roots in the CIA's "Quantum Surveillance" project, huh? Figures �!

(D) www.stealthskater.com...
One of Bill's responses on the massive 'Burisch' topic thread on the GLP board. Reported natural and man-made stargates are mentioned.

Coming from such level-headed and respected investigators as Bill and Robert, I would think Project Looking Glass this deserves a closer look. To all you physics experts: (1) I respect and envy your masterful grasp of science, but (2) Try to bite your tongues while sifting through the disinfo and what -- to you, anyway -- appears to be bogus physics rationale. I'm convinced the projects are REAL and happening. It's up to you to fill in the 'blanks'. It may even require you to "think outside the box" for once! Work backwards a la Kip Thorne to figure out what must be happening to make PLG work (under the assumption that this reports are true).

More archives: www.stealthskater.com...
www.stealthskater.com...
www.stealthskater.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I remember when Bob Lazar made mention of this back in the early nineties.Very fascinating stuff indeed.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Good research...could you imagine the things that could be possible with that type of thing?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Extremely interesting stuff. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is extremely interesting....

I've long been wondering if the futurist theory is sound... This seems to fit well with the name of the enigmatic "Project Preserve Destiny".....

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Standard time travel issues...

How does one account for motion through the 3 physical dimention of space-time? Wouldn't our past also be hundreds of miles away in respect to the earth's rotation, thousands in respect to our orbit of the sun, and trillions in respect to our galactic center? Remeber, its space-time, one in the same. Therefore, our past isn't just our past, its also a long ways away.

How does one account for the lack of true linear time in physics? If anything wouldn't they just be seing through "perpendiucal time" or into alternate dimension rather than our past/future. Though i'll admit this area of physics is hazy at best.

If linear time does exist doesn't this cause various paradox issues. Assuming one could travel to the past or future and still be in the right place (i.e. on earth) how do they displace other mass or take its place?

At least John Titor came up with something (even if vague and silly) to explain spacial displacement in time travel.

As for Bob Lazar, element 115 has now been created in partical accelerators and has no special properties and a half life of about one second, which is long in terms of heavy particals but hardly "stable".

Last of all the machine described is supose to use focused gravity and gas to see through time (specificly into the future), then why with all the huge gravitational fields and gases in the universe to do we not see natural forms of this device? (again, this could be the case, however there is nothing to suport the idea)

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How would we KNOW we are looking at the future of a star vs. it's past???

As for element 115, it's only SUPPOSED that it existed and for that long... supposedly, in it's natural state, it is stable...so until we can get the process down, we'll still be out on that one.....

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Update and many videos and transcripts by Dan Burisch

Project Camelot interview here in Las Vegas
(where all the good stuff happens
)

www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Standard time travel issues...

Last of all the machine described is supose to use focused gravity and gas to see through time (specificly into the future), then why with all the huge gravitational fields and gases in the universe to do we not see natural forms of this device? (again, this could be the case, however there is nothing to suport the idea)

Thats not correct. Gravity really has nothing to do with it. What is actually happening is they are using an electromagnetic field to shield a pine cone shaped pot of water from spacetime. This allows the particles that make up the water to basically flip inside out changing from a particle to a wave. allowing spacetime to become timespace which allows movement in time while maintaining a stationary position in space. when those waves hit the gas it glows. it works very very much like your tv set!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Sorry for double post.... looking glass is discussed more in depth later in this vid but i suggest watching the whole thing

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest

If linear time does exist doesn't this cause various paradox issues. Assuming one could travel to the past or future and still be in the right place (i.e. on earth) how do they displace other mass or take its place?

If time travel is possible then our present notion of time is merely one aspect - our perspective of time. One way to visualise it is to think about if time occurs simultaneously and it is our perception that gives us a sense of time. Paradoxes don't exist in a universal sense because it all happens at the same time; in effect paradoes cannot occur because the past and future occur at the same given moment, thus not arising in conflicting situations.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Wow.

Do you think we will see applications of this technology like we saw in the film "Minority Report"? That's what is implied to me. The question is rhetorical.

Philip K. Dick was so right, in so many ways.
Much respect.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
What if time was circular and not linear?

If not, can we all agree the passage of time is cyclical?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthskater

I have had the most astonishing 3 days of researching many of the issues and people you are talking about. It all started with crop circles and then Dan Burisch and Dave Wilcoch. Then Bob Lazar. I am an artist, but my father was a nuclear scientist at Oak Ridge, TN.
I first became perturbed that the crop circles could not be trusted because there were sightings that showed that Apache helicopters were creating some of them. The hoaxes were secondary and easily spotted. However, the Apaches were using the same technologies that the aliens were using. I am not sure what the warning messages mean about 2012, but I don't want to pay attention to circles that are generated by govt. controlled imagists. And now we don't have the distinguishing scientific characteristics that separate the "real thing" from the hoaxes.
I don't know how to ascertain how long manmade images have been projected onto fields. I believe that aliens are trying to contact us using elegant symbolism. Whoa! I am hoping that is the case. And I am amazed at some of the interpretations of these designs. Way above my head! Anyway, I am captured by some of the images. I wish I could distinguish the alien from the manmade.
On a different application of all this info, i am a bit saddened that there is not more outrage that ET technology has not been utilized to help us to move from a carbon based energy production to something much more Earth friendly. I have been trying to understand why there are leaks to the media all the time about govt scandals, but no leaks about this new technology. My father was a scientist and he really believed in sharing knowledge with others, and learning from others. I find it unbelievable that no scientists(with the exception of Lazar) involved in the covert investigations conducted by the powers that be would opt for anonymity and silence. Having watched and listened to many excerpts of Bob Lazer, and realizing he was just a little man in a much larger project, why don't other scientists come forward in a similar way?? The ultimate gain to society out weighs the personal loss in career. If they patented even one application of ET technology, they wouldn't have to work one more day of their lives. This is a goldmine.
But more importantly, we are all under the gun to stop global warning. Whether ten, twenty, or a hundred years, we now know that we have to change our way of making energy to sustain our way of living. If there are ways to change our technology based on ET concepts, we have to use it or we will die. All this hype about 2012 is SECONDARY. Whether we survive that or not, we will have to develop alternative energy sources to continue to exist.
I have seen sites that promote research for new energy sources. They are a tiny cry for change and somehow we have to all come together to support them. I hope that the US govt will come to promote them within their own structure Meanwhile, I urge you, if you are of like mind, to write to whatever sites you are drawn to. Give your opinions openly. If we can create a movement to energize research in the govt agencies-- new technologies based on what we have learned from ET structures, we can't but profit (and survive!). kirboy

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
all of this is fascinating

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have personal experience with a 'quantum surveillance' system which has been overtly interacting with me daily since 2006. I believe it to be a quantum computer located in a deep underground military base which uses electromagnetic radiation through a satellite constellation for techlepathy and mind control. I believe it uses advanced signal processing and quantum entanglement (something like quantum radar) to interact with systems at neuronal (at least) spatial and temporal resolution. It could also be technology not based on current physical laws; either way it exists and is being used by a secret branch of government. Project Looking Glass could be working as disinformation by obscuring the predictive ability of this system's strong AI.
Here is some background information: Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

[edit on 31-12-2008 by tmk81]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

see spherex

this guy seems to be taking the theory of the looking glass gimbal, and transmitting it into magnetic audio frequency or something like that to use as a ULF deflector. something about the use of water particles and magnetics. no electricity. seemed kinda strange when he was posting about this topic on soulseek chatroom, but somehow it was making sense on the topic of HAARP, so i googled it and found this site.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwasneverhere

I have always been sceptical about looking glass and timegate tech but that vid has changed my opinion,bit of a mind blower that one.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Has anyone heard anything about Project Looking Glass recently. Last thing I found on it was by David Wilcok all of his posts seem to be, over a year ago or more. Last post I saw by him said they had dis assembled it due to some abnormal anomalies. That seemed to be coming up due to the 2012 planet alignment. Or DNA changes, due to 2012! Anyhow it had my interest, now it has dropped out of sight, Where did it go!

It said it was disabled, Along with Camelot, I don't believe that, there must be some info undercover somewhere.

video.google.com...#

any updates would be nice to see, if anyone finds any.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join