It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Youtube Video Claims Ufo Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Forgive me if someone already posted this. I just saw this video on Youtube that was just added and wanted some opinions on it. It claims to be a ufo video. I don't think its a ufo, but I don't know what it is. Any explanations?

Here is the linlk to the video:Youtube

[edit on 3-4-2008 by schism85]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
All I can see is a very bright torch being shined over some cars.

The beam appears to bend when it moves over different surfaces, such as the tyres, if you know what I mean.

I agree with you though - it aint a UFO.

I may be wrong but that's my intial idea...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
its a torch being shone on the lens of the camera, either that or a laser pen

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by weemadmental
its a torch being shone on the lens of the camera, either that or a laser pen

I was thinking maybe shone on a window or something the video is being taken through. Otherwise, it's proof positive that aliens from the Galactic Federation are preparing to rescue us from our pollution of the planet.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
it looks like an orb to me. and yes it is a UFO as in unidentified flying object, not alien UFO.

i did not see it bend around tires or anything. it also does not look like it is being shined from a spotlight or pen light or anything. but thats just my opinion.

to me after reviewing it again it looks like it starts out low and then gradually gets higher, at one point it did look like it was a spot light over the tire, but then right after that it went smoothly over the passanger door to the ground and did not change shape.

again just my opinion

more_seratonin_pls just thought i would add that i use melatonin to get more seratonin,..lol and is that a new NIN cd coming out soon? or is it already out?
[edit on 4/3/2008 by keeff]

had to add that TOOL and NIN are 2 of my most favorite bands!!

if that is where you got your name from Schism85?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That's a perfectly valid viewpoint.

We are allowed to disagree here. My first thought was an orb, but then I noticed it bend on the tyres - only slightly, but enought to notice in my eyes.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

I was thinking along the lines of it being an orb. I knew it was'nt an alien ufo, but I thought it looked like an orb. On the other hand it looks like a bright flashlight manipulating the camera or somthing too.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It does not illuminate anything around it, and it never fully leaves the frame.
My guess is something flies up to the camera lens and crawls around on it (hence not leaving the frame).

Just my guess.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schism85

i see where ur coming from with the flashlight perspective,. but it would seem to change shape more i think. and if it were to be shined onto the window the camera looks through , i would think that it would cover more area. jmo

pls read my edit in my previous post

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's a ladybug or something. Just like that gas station cam of the silverfish everyone thought was a ghost.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
After watching it a couple times I noticed a small red dot of light similar to a laser pointer in the minivan's passenger window. I dont know if thats what it is. I dont see how they could do that with a laser pointer anyway, but check it out.

Yeah, and maynard is my avatar, if you didn't already know. NIN is awesome too, saw them both live.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by schism85]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by schism85

i think the red dot is an alarm, i would have to agree that it might be an insect or 2(would explain the different sizes) on the lens

EDIT FOR SCHISM :lol i just noticed that your avatar. and your signature . my bad. but yea i've seen tool 9 times APC 2 times and NIN 2 times also.
i got a question for you, i remember hearing that Maynerd was once a Rev. or at least very much into the christian faith until he did his own research. and thats why most of his songs are about that subject. do you recall this at all?

and no i didn't notice that was maynerd ><

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
As far as the flash of light in the minivan window, its looks like an alarm light ( that is where the light is on most factory alarm systems )
It almost seems to be affecting it somehow as it should be a consent flash.
So if it is an orb then it indeed may be playing with the alarm maybe?

top topics

join