It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Vibration' & Negative Events!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi,

I have been studying the vibration of words and numbers for a couple of years now and I have noticed that certain vibrations are being associated with negative events such as Assassinations, Murders, Wars, Terrorist attacks and the reporting of negative stories.

First of all I will explain how to find the vibration of a word for those of you that don’t already know, each letter in the alphabet has a numerical value (e.g. A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 ...through to Z = 26).

Take the word “NORTH” for example.

N O R T H
14 + 15 + 18 + 20 + 8 = 75 = (7+5) = 12 = (1+2) = 3

We add all the corresponding numerical values of the letters together this gives us the value of 75 this value is then reduced by adding the number 7 + 5 together giving us the value of 12 this value is then reduce further 1 + 2 giving us the value of 3 so we can say the word “NORTH” has the vibration frequency of 3.

I was watching a B.B.C. 10 o’clock news report on the 18th of December 2006, picture this if you will, the BBC news reporter was reporting from Trimley, St Martin on the arrest of Tom Stephens for the murder of 5 Prostitutes from the Ipswich area. The words Trimley, St Martin were blazoned across the TV screen, and there was a Police car in the background with the word Police on it, clearly visible to the TV viewers. So what!!.... You might think!...... Ahhh! but look at the vibration of the words.

Trimley = 3
St = 3
Martin = 3
Police = 33
Tom = 3

Vibration is the language of the subconscious mind, we are being subconsciously programmed to associate certain vibrational frequencies with negativity. The vibrational frequencies of 3, 33, and 333 are connected to the 3rd dimension that we live in, the public are being manipulated into focusing on these vibrations with negative overtones such as murders etc. We are unwittingly subconsciously powering up 3rd dimensional negativity, I will explain more about this later.

There are certain negative events that are staged managed from start to finish by “The powers that be” to capture the public’s attention so they can be programmed subconsciously with certain vibrational frequencies. Individuals are Murdered, Arrested or Framed for Murders because their name and or the place they live in has the right vibrational frequency “The powers that be” want to exploit!

I watched an episode of Crimewatch on the 8th of February 2007 they showed a reconstruction of the Murder of a man called Andrew Batterton whose nickname was Fatta, the nickname Fatta was used throughout the reconstruction. Fatta was murdered by an intruder who broke into his flat and stabbed him as he slept, as I was watching I noticed he lived in Flat 3... o.k. I thought!... next they said he was stabbed 3 times... my alarm bells were starting to ring!!... then they said there was a reward of £30,000 pounds for information that would lead to the arrest of the person responsible, I grabbed a pen and worked out the vibration of his nickname Fatta, and guess what!.... Fatta has a vibration of 3, lets just recap here.

Flat No. = 3
Stabbed = 3
Reward £30,000 = 3
Fatta = 3

f

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Was Fatta murdered because his flat no. and nickname had the right vibrational frequency that “The powers that be” wanted to negatively exploit, was he deliberately stabbed 3 times and was the reward money deliberately set to £30,000 so their vibration would match the frequency to be negatively exploited in the subconscious minds of the TV viewers, was this whole sorry event staged managed from start to finish by “The powers that be” my intuition tells me that it was.

Oh and one other thing that I thought gave the game away was that the police said they had c.c.tv footage of the intruder arriving and leaving the premises, the reason they gave for not showing the footage was that they were trying to enhance the footage...what a load of bull#!... That was their best chance to show the footage to the mass public watching Crimewatch, the showing of poor footage is better than no footage at all. I suspect the real reason for not showing the footage was that they didn’t want to take the chance the public might recognise who is on the footage.

The real reason for this reconstruction was not to catch the killer! but to programme the subconscious minds of the watching public with the vibration frequency of 3 attached to negativity.

I was watching a news report on the 26th Jan 2007 the reporter was in Brighton , she was reporting on the fires that had been started in and around the town centre, she was standing in North road where she said 3 of the fires had been started. When I heard North road my ears pricked up! because I already new the word North had a vibration of 3, so quickly I grabbed a pen and noted down the details of the news report, which were as follows. There were 21 fires in total in Brighton, 3 of which were in North road, I checked out the vibration frequency of the details and here is what I found.

Brighton = 3
21 (2+1) = 3
North = 3
Fires = 3
(Fires started in North rd) = 3

These events in Brighton have been staged managed by “The Powers That Be” to capture the publics attention so they can be programmed subconsciously with the vibration frequency of 3 with negative overtones attached, our subconscious minds are being conditioned to associate the vibration of 3 with negativity.

President Kennedy was assassinated on 22/11/1963 at 12:30 on Elm St with a $12 bolt-action rifle... so we are lead to believe by the official story!!...First of all the name Kennedy has a vibration of 33, the time 12:30 reduces to 3,3 (i.e. 1 + 2 = 3 and 3 + 0 = 3). Elm St has a vibration of 3, 3 and the $12 rifle reduces to a vibration of 3.
I will talk about the significance of the number 11 and 22 in my next post to this thread.

Kennedy = 33
12:30 = 3, 3
Elm = 3
St = 3
$12 = 3

This event had a massive negative effect on the subconscious minds of the whole world and the 3rd dimension that we live in.

This subconscious manipulation of the public is going on all around the world 7 days a week 365 days a year, in local and national papers, News reports and films the sources are endless!!

The question in everybody’s mind is why? what are “The Powers That Be” doing it for?.......Thankfully for us the Mayans have left a legacy for us which holds the answer to this hidden secret, that legacy is “The Kin Days of the Tzolk’in”

I’ve always felt deep down that the “The Kin Days of the Tzolk’in” held significant meaning and was much! much! more than 260 numbers laid out in a nice pattern!
I have spent long hours looking at it, trying to make sense of the numbers...what did they really mean?......Thankfully the “The Kin Days of the Tzolk’in”has given up its secret to me and I’m going to pass this secret on to you. Once you understand the secret it holds you will understand why the “The Powers That Be” have been subconsciously programming us.

www.13moon.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
“The Kin Days of the Tzolk’in” is a representation of the vibrational frequencies that makeup the 3rd dimension of duality that we live in, for example it represents Male and Female, Night and Day ,Summer and Winter in a way that the vibration of one number balances the vibration of the opposite number for example if we take the first number in the grid number 1 and we add its balancing number 260 which is first reduced (2 + 6 + 0) = 8 this will give 1 + 8 = 9 and if we chose another set of balancing numbers say 75 and 186 and we reduce them this will give (7 + 5) = 12 = (1 + 2) = 3 and (1 + 8 + 6) = 15 = (1 + 5) = 6 this will leave 3 + 6 = 9

No matter what 2 balancing numbers are added the result will always be 9 so we can say from this, the balancing vibration frequency of the 3rd dimension is the number 9, which makes sense because the vibration of the word love is 9

Now then this explains why “The Powers That Be” are suppressing the vibration frequency of the number 3 by attaching it to negativity the number 3 is the balancing frequency of the number 6 in the 3rd dimension i.e. 3 + 6 = 9 if we think of the number 6 as the Male vibration and the number 3 as the female vibration we can see how “The Powers That Be” are upsetting the balance and harmony of the 3rd dimension that we live in.

This is why the number 9 is also attached to negativity a lot, for example in the UK the emergency services number is 999 and is often coloured red, the colour red has a vibration of 9, we are conditioned from a young age to associate the colour red with danger, this is no accident this has been set up by design by “The Powers That Be” to subconsciously programme us and throw us out of vibrational balance in the 3rd dimension. The result of being out of balance vibrationally is, it disconnects us from our higher selves and a higher state of conscious and awarenes, our low vibration if you like is incompatible with the higher vibration of the oneness.

The number 9 is also the balancing frequency that runs through of our Alphabet, Gary Val Tenuta talks about this in his cd ‘The Secret of the Nines’ for example if we add the numeric value of:

A + Z = (1 + 26) = 27 = (2 +7) = 9
B + Y = (2 + 25) = 27 = (2 +7) = 9
C + X = (3 + 24) = 27 = (2 +7) = 9
Source ‘The Secret of the Nines’ by Gary Val Tenuta

I suppose we could say that our Alphabet operates like a mini Mayan Tzolk’in the fact of the Tzolk’in has 260 numbers and the Alphabet has 26 letters and they both have the balancing vibration frequency of 9 running through them.

This also reveals to us the secret behind the 33 degrees of freemasonry. A 33 degree freemason will obtain harmony and balance in the 3rd dimension, he will have the secret of balance in the 3rd dimension revealed to him and as a result will obtain a higher state of conscious and awareness. The 33 degree freemason will bring the balancing energies in to his life for example a 33 degree freemason would probably have a house number of 66 he would also be aware of the subconscious programming taking place among the public and thus avoid this. The 33 degree freemason would also be aware of barcodes and the negative effect they have on things, and know how to rebalance a barcode.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The word Love has a vibration frequency of 9 and the word Light has a vibration frequency of 11, these are two vibration frequencies that are constantly associated with negativity for example the emergency service numbers of the USA and Canada 911 and the Twin Towers attack of 9/11, can you see what is happening here! We are being programmed to associate high vibration frequencies such as 9 and 11 with negativity, are “The Powers That Be” trying to stop us connecting with the higher vibration frequency of Love and Light or 9 and 11 what ever you want to call it, to stop us being more consciously aware in this 3rd dimension and to stop the vibration of the earth from rising

A classic example of this is on the 11 hour of the 11 day of the 11 month when the light frequency of 11 is at its peak we are conditioned to think of the dead, collectively and subconsciously we change channels if you like to a low frequency in remembering the dead, this stops us connecting with the higher frequency of light or 11.

Peter Sutcliffe the so called Yorkshire Ripper remember him! He supposedly Murdered 13 prostitutes in and around the Yorkshire area, well the name Sutcliffe has a vibration of 11, the word Yorkshire has a vibration of 11, the word Ripper has a vibration of 11 and the word Prostitutes has a vibration of 11, the area where a lot of the murders took place was called Chapletown this has a vibration of 9.

Sutcliffe = 11
Yorkshire = 11
Ripper = 11
Prostitutes = 11
Chapletown = 9

It was said that these murders had a lot of similarities to the Jack the Ripper Murders in London, so I decided to do some checking with the vibrations and here is what I found.

London = 11
Whitechaple = 11
Ripper = 11
Prostitutes = 11

Were both these events staged managed from start to finish by the “The Powers That Be” to capture the publics attention so they could be programmed subconsciously with the vibration frequencies involved, was Peter Sutcliffe framed for these murders because his surname name had the vibration of 11, the vibration that the powers that be wanted to exploit, is there a monumental deception going on here. My intuition tells me that there is. We must remember when you control the Papers the Police and the Courts to frame some one for a Murder would be a very easy thing to do. “The Powers That Be” created these institutions in the first place remember! Notice the similarity between the place names where the murders took place Chapletown and Whitechaple this similarity was deliberate so a link between the separate events could be established in the publics subconscious minds and so create a double dose of negative subconscious programming.

Ian Huntley remembers him! Well the name Huntley has a vibration of 33, think about how many times the name Huntley has been used in the papers, the radio and the TV all around the world, that is a lot of subconscious programming. The names of Holly and Jessica were also used a lot in news reports Holly has a vibration of 9 and Jessica has a vibration of 3, and Maxine, Huntley’s girl friend, has a vibration of 3.

Huntley = 33
Holly = 9
Jessica = 3
Maxine = 3

This whole case didn’t feel right to me it was a bit too staged managed for my liking, I remember seeing a TV report, where members of the community of Soham were meeting at the community hall to form a search party to look for the girls and the camera seemed to spend more time on Huntley than anyone else, this seemed strange to me as no one had been arrested and the girls were still missing at that point, it was like who ever was behind the camera new Huntley was going to be arrested.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well I think by now you will be getting a good idea of whats going on in this world I’m going to list some facts about some well known Individuals with their vibration to give you some food for thought!

Barry George convicted of Murdering Jill Dando
George = 3

Thomas Hamilton carried out Dunblane Massacre (was he a mind controlled Freemason?)
Thomas = 22 (The vibration of 22 is a harmonic of vibration 11)
Hamilton = 11

Theodore Robert Bundy serial killer of woman in the USA
Theodore = 9
Robert = 33
Bundy = 3

Roy Whiting of St Agustine Rd, Littlehampton was convicted of Murdering Sarah Payne no the 12/12/2001
Roy = 22 (The vibration of 22 is a harmonic of vibration 11)
Whiting = 9
St = 3
Agustine = 9
Littlehampton = 3
12 (1+2) = 3
12 (1+2) = 3
2001(2 +1) = 3

Saddam Hussein executed at 03:00GMT 30TH DEC
03:00 = 3
30 = 3
12 = 3

The New Harry Potter Book titled “Deathly Hallows”
Deathly = 3
Hallows = 9
(Subconscious programming for young minds!!.....?)

This is only the tip of the iceberg this stuff goes on and on!!

So we need to ask ourselves the question what can we do to stop this subconscious programming having a negative effect on us? Well if we are aware of the programming consciously our conscious minds can stop it getting through to our subconscious minds, if we are aware of what “They” are trying to do to us this awareness will stop us being negatively effected. My advice to you is don’t watch too much TV as this is one of their main weapons against us, if you do watch it be on your guard all the time, watch out for numbers like 3, 33, 333, 9, 99, 999, 11, 22, 44, 55 etc. and also number like 12, 21, 29, 74, as well as higher numbers as these can be reduced to the lower numbers for example 12 (1+2) = 3 and 29 (2 + 9) = 11 this is a favourite tactic they use when reporting the number of dead from an insurgent attack in Iraq it will always be in numbers like 33 dead 29 wounded or 22 dead and 21 wounded.

Watch out for the vibration of words as well, be on you guard when you hear words spoken on the TV that are attached to negativity, or if you read a news report on the internet. My advice is start working out the vibration of words you come across and stick them in a book for future reference, you will find you will become familiar with the vibration of words and your alarm bells will ring! when these words are used in a negative context.

I would like to keep this thread going so as many people as possible can read it so please post a reply to help keep it alive. I’d be interested to hear your views on what I’ve written so please come back to me, maybe you have noticed something about this sort of thing that you would like to share, so please do.

I’ve posted some links to the sort of stories that you need to be on your guard for.

news.bbc.co.uk...
newsvote.bbc.co.uk...
newsvote.bbc.co.uk...
newsvote.bbc.co.uk...
newsvote.bbc.co.uk...
newsvote.bbc.co.uk...
newsvote.bbc.co.uk...
newsvote.bbc.co.uk...
newsvote.bbc.co.uk...
www.eveningstar.co.uk...

Love
&