It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rodin Coil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Found this very interesting but very hard to get a grip on maybe someone out there in the ATS world will be able to make a bit more sense of it then i did

Marko Rodin - The Rodin Coil

Within, you will be taken on a spiraling tour through the toroidal roller coaster of our deterministic universe. Dark Matter, the vibratory essence of all that exists, is no longer on its elusive hide and seek trip -- it has been found! With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system!

You have entered a place where Numbers are Real and Alive not merely symbols for other things. You will discover that the relationships between numbers are not random or man-made but that numbers are actually elementary particles of which everything is composed. This lost knowledge was well known to our ancients and is now being uncovered for us today. Gradually you will come to see numbers in a simple yet profoundly perfect three-dimensional matrix grid pattern that forms the shape of a torus. The number grid reveals the calibration and timing for an engine that can take us throughout the universe and solve mankind's energy needs. Interested? Delve in...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
although i do not understand completely i do know deep within this is correct. i do know that sound vibrates and their frequencies equate to numbers and sound changes the molecules of matter. am i making sense or am i a little nuts?

[edit on 3-4-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It's been heavily debunked, there is a pre-existing thread on the topic here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the link ill be sure to do a search before i post again

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
While his coil is still work in progress, the math is amazing.

I suggest you all find the link between the Volkswagen emblem, the swashtica, the star of david, masonic emblems, Ed leedskalnins sun dial, and the Sun. Then you are ready to go.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The math is only amazing to people who don't understand complex math.

As THOUGHT stated, it has been throughly debunked, including the math.

ALLisONE, the link leads to Hitler but then goes further to Osama bin Laden, but you knew that? Math is a funny thing....

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
The math is only amazing to people who don't understand complex math.

Thats one narrow minded statement to throw out... If you take the time to see a lesson about Rodin mathmatics, and actually get a grasp of the system, you will find very complex mathmatical problems not even solved yet.

As THOUGHT stated, it has been throughly debunked, including the math.

Debunked??? So you are saying Marko Rodin is a hoax?

I beg to differ, he has rediscovered a system of complex mathmatic patterns, that relates to so many things in this world. If you fail to realise this than it is your loss.

join