It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had to live off one type of food.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I would get me some nice brown sweet curry with tender beef and mint leaves, comes with jasmine rice too, now you got me hungry for it.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'd have to pick macaroni and cheese... When I first lived on my own several years ago, that's practically what I ate everyday anyways because I didn't know how to cook much else.. other than eggs.. so eggs is second choice.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I would choose my homemade vegetarian yellow split pea soup (I don't eat pork). It's got veggies in it too... It's so delicious. I could eat it every day three times a day and I wouldn't suffer any food boredom.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
When I worked at a pizza delivery place, a national chain, I used to bring 2 pizzas home every night, I had 2 roomies, we ate pizza for about 5 days straight, got sick of it. I used to think that would be my choice, but for me, it would be Hamburger gravy over mashed taters, doesn't get better than that.

Chicken would be a choice also (it is my favorite food), it can be made so many ways, and my fried chicken is the best, I just don't fry chicken very often any more, don't fry much of anything any more except for chicken wings, they rock as a side for pizza. I make my wings kind of sticky, so they aren't as messy.

OK so I have to choose, Chicken would be it then.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join