It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had to live off one type of food.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Basilis

Are cigarettes and alcohol considered food?

I believe they are considered poisons. Sorry, my sarcasm detector is broken.
:w:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Chicken. Its all they give us in school, so it wouldnt be hard. I dont know if I would ever take up that challenge, because I love to eat! Im not even fat, just average.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i could and would eat taco bell for the rest of my life...
In college, my room mate and I went to taco bell everyday for at LEAST 3 months, no lie.
We were ridiculed by our other friends...
I worked there in high school for a few months... even though the food is low quality... I DONT CARE! I LOVE IT! HEAR ME NOW! ODESSY LOOOOOVVVVEEEESSSS TACO BELL!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Children, of course.

I'm an atheist, after all.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Sounds like you need to walk with the jebush! now bow down!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsEsterhouse

What's wrong with children? A bit hard to catch and kill, I admit, but they taste great, they're nutritious and they're an easily available food source. And you can prepare them so many ways!

They taste best when you give them the lobster treatment, I find.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Char Siew Pao.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I agree with Givenmay...I would go with Potatoes. They have got to be one of my favorites. You can cook them anyway you like...fries...mashed...spuds.....etc...etc...

Except, that Im not Irish...lol...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think I'd have to go with pizza as well.
BBQ Chicken to be specific.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I can't imagine that I would live for long, nevertheless, I would have to choose bacon.

How bad could it be? Bacon on a stick, bacon ala frond, bacon over hot rock, bacon wrapped twig, hell...BACON WRAPPED BACON!

I suppose many others here will survive longer by their own choices but I would die a very content and happy man.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
I can't imagine that I would live for long, nevertheless, I would have to choose bacon.

How bad could it be? Bacon on a stick, bacon ala frond, bacon over hot rock, bacon wrapped twig, hell...BACON WRAPPED BACON!

I suppose many others here will survive longer by their own choices but I would die a very content and happy man.

"It's all a big scam to make ya all eat pig ham!"

[edit on 6-4-2008 by MrsEsterhouse]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

What's wrong with children? A bit hard to catch and kill, I admit, but they taste great, they're nutritious and they're an easily available food source. And you can prepare them so many ways!

They taste best when you give them the lobster treatment, I find.

How bout babies? Seems to me like they would be more succulent then children. Not to mention a lot easier to locate. You could poach them in their mother's breastmilk. Did I go to far?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

FYI. You could drink warm bacon grease as a beverage to wash down your bacon. MMMM. Bacon. Arrrhhhh!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
One word....

Sushi....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

How bout babies? Seems to me like they would be more succulent then children.

True, but I've never cared for veal, so I suspect babies may not be my kind of thing.

You could poach them in their mother's breastmilk.

That would be two foods... cheating.

Did I go too far?

'Too far'? What's that?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

I once spent a week in a foreign city eating only at conveyor-belt sushi bars. I needed the impersonality at the time and I revelled in it. Silence, solitude, an endless supply of delicious food and considerable amounts of Asahi beer. Wasabe stime I ever had eating by myself.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Sushi would definitely be my choice as well! I would live on it anyway if I could afford it.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
are we allowed to vary condiments? if i were able to have buffalo chicken at one sitting and barbecue chicken the next, that would help. or if i could have mustard and ketchup on a hotdog at one sitting and chili/cheese the next...

i can't think of anything i could tolerate eating 3 times a day for a month. i have a hard enough time eating yesterday's leftovers sometimes. i usually have to wait a day or two to go back to it.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

your aloud to vary condiments. I would not consider BBQ or Buffalo sauces a condiment if used to cook chicken but if it's a post cooking dipping sauce then it's o.k.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by MrsEsterhouse]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Pizza.

We have had pizza for dinner every Friday (homemade, no less) for sixteen years.

With maybe one or two exceptions for power failures.

We also often have Jets pizza, so that would be pizza twice a week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join