It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Essense of 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
"Time" is the concept of an agreeable constant comparable and measurable change.

Once that idea of change becomes immeasurable and incomparable between individuals our communal, the idea of "time" goes out the window with it.

I highly doubt people will be able to agree on what "time" it is after Dec. 21 2012...

Our perceptions of "time" will change... They are already changing... They have already changed...

Quick...What "time" is it?

I've known about 2012 since I was a child through recurring dreams. Call it a gift. So, this is really nothing new to me. All those connections to all those people were boring and unnecessary, though. It's nothing in anyone's control unless they take the inward journey enough to realize they steer the ship. Once you go into deep meditation and turn to the last page. There is nothing more to fret.

As of right now, Thanatos is behind the helm of our ship. We are at the end of our age.

However, Life and Death are cyclical just like time, so it's just another beginning... certainly nothing to fear.

You have two choices; Put up those illusory walls of denial, or take responsibility for the rifts in people and find those real bridges that do.

Remember: That same energy you spend building walls, can just as easily be put into building bridges.

Somehow though, for whatever reason, many of the finite shells people currently inhabit have built up these superfluous walls in their minds that don't really exist, and many have forgotten to see the very real bridges that do. So basically, they end up fearing sharing their gathered experiences with the whole. But, that isn't the real essence of life in them talking, the essence that is in you is undeniably in me, and that fear of acknowledging it won't keep those collected experiences from being added to the essence of the whole if only they simply took the time to look for the bridges of life. If anything, clutching to those walls of doubt and fear, will make that transition back to the source that much harder for themselves, in the end.

If one came from the whole at birth, interact with the whole during life, and return to the whole upon death, one can't simply decide to cut ties with it and think that the bond has been severed completely. That is delusional in itself. Ignorance of acknowledging that will only cause one more grief and fear in the end.

Just let go of that false-ego. It's just a shell... or chrysalis to the objective perspective. The ride becomes admittedly more interesting once one stops fighting themselves, and truly lets go.

Continued next post...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
In the past I quickly put up walls but, I've been learning to look for the bridges between things as opposed to rashly attempt to put up those walls. Using the darkness of space as a metaphor for life, It's REALLY easy to stare into the vast empty darkness of space and get overwhelmed by it, or lost in it, or simply outright deny it being a part of you because it just seems so all-encompassing. Just as, it's equally easy to stare into the darkness of people and deny them being a part of you and your essence of being, as the self-aware universe.

Looking at the light side of the universe, the world, and people... and seeing how exactly those things intertwine and interconnect is the only true way to go about doing it, I think... Afterall, it is the light that illuminates everything, not the darkness... The darkness just gives one perspective of what the light really is and does...

I've started to think from an even more open perspective than ever before, and started to see that all the death, and doomsaying as just a cyclical transition. Through recurring dreams, meditation, psychedelics, etc., I think that our planet is getting ready to free ourselves from the chrysalis of the earth womb, and have us take on our freer lighter cosmic butterfly form...

Especially, from personally having those recurring dreams about 2012 since a child, I've always questioned and naturally misunderstood and been afraid of the destruction I see in those dreams. As I've had those same vivid dreams more and more since my childhood, I've grown to see it as a transition to a higher state of mind.

Those that don't feel ready, by not getting themselves mentally prepared by seeing the bridges in life to allow them to get on board, or for whatever reason have spent their time building unnecessary walls up around themselves as to not be a part of it, unfortunately get into that mindset that gets them stuck here in the aftermath for another cycle until they feel ready. Their own dis-acknowlegement of the bridges separates them as the husk, which remains.

A mother can only give birth to so many offspring (in this case maybe 5-6 times) before it's final chance arrives... and I also think we were too rough on our mother earth this time around to give us another chance after this...

You are more than welcome to disbelieve how I feel and think, I have just found this to be true for me...

Other Cultures and Civilizations with a 2012 Event Timeline

Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.

Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.

Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.

Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.

Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.

Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.

Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.

Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star.

Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World

Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.

Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.

Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD

join