It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China with Info about Irans Nuclear Bomb Program!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"VIENNA, Austria — China, an opponent of harsh U.N. Security Council sanctions against Iran, has nonetheless recently provided the International Atomic Energy Agency with intelligence linked to Tehran's alleged attempts to make nuclear arms, diplomats have told The Associated Press."

It is well known that bothy China and Russia have been trying to divert sanctions and military action away from Iran at the UN.
Now, this may be do to $$$$$$$$ and mineral resources or to "stick it" to the US, or both.

It is not strange that Iran is working on making a nuclear weapon, anyone with 2 brain cells knows that.

"WHAT IS" strange (to me), is that China is reporting on it the the I.A.E.A.
Source

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So would this info be enough excuse for isreal and america to go in and kick some butt?

JSR

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
"WHAT IS" strange (to me), is that China is reporting on it the the I.A.E.A.
Source

it would not be all that strange to me. China wants to be know in the international community as a real player. Ill bet China made a deal with US and EU to give what they have on Iran in exchange for cutting public and privet support for the Dali lama and Tibet.

I guess we'll see, when the news of what is going on over there suddenly dries up, and china looks like a nice place to hold an Olympics.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
It is well known that bothy China and Russia have been trying to divert sanctions and military action away from Iran at the UN.
Now, this may be do to $$$$$$$$ and mineral resources or to "stick it" to the US, or both

We've long heard of the 'Peak Oil' theory and the political attempts to control the market for strategic energy-security interests.

Now it would appear that we have 'Peak Uranium' too, there just isn't enough to go around, hence why the superpowers are jostling to leverage control over Iran's reserves much in the same way as the Saudi oil reserves have been.

top topics

join