It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of Obama's Friends

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Birds of a father flock together.
You can't pick your family, but you can pick your friends.

Let's take a look at some of Obama’s Friends -

Senator Rev. James Meeks, - a man Obama “seeks out for spiritual counsel”. Mr. Meeks inveighs against white mayors as "slave masters" and scorns blacks who disagree with him as "house [servants]." (actually, he uses the “N” word a lot, but I won’t put that in print) Homophobe Meeks is a pledged super delegate for Obama. And wouldn’t you know it …there’s a nice fat Rezko connection with this guy as well. Donation money from Rezko and associates to his campaign. Hmmm ….

Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn – of the Woods Fund. (Dohrn is a fan of Charles Manson) Both were in the Weather Underground, the radical cell that killed cops and tried to plant a bomb in the U.S. Capitol. They served prison time and are unrepentant. Ayers told the New York Times that he had no regrets about setting bombs to kill innocents: "I feel we didn't do enough."

Weather Underground members

When Obama and the unrepentant bomber served together on the Woods Fund board, the Fund awarded $6,000 to Jeremiah Wright's Trinity United. You know … the ‘church’ that is based on the teachings of
James “destroy whites” Cones , the founder of so-called ‘black liberation theology’. Later the Obama-Ayers board awarded a generous grant to the Arab-American Action Network.
Rashid Khalidi of the group has PLO (a terrorist group) connections and was even their spokesman. He’s the one who invited Ahemedinejad of Iran to speak at Columbia. Remember Ahemedinejad? The one who unceasingly calls for the destruction of America and who says that Iran doesn’t have a ‘homosexual problem’ (because the hang them in public)

Woods Fund Information

Oh look! A a Woods/Obama/Rezko connection. What a surprise!

Now about Khalidi … hmmm … Oh yes .. there is his “politically rich relationship” with Obama that is very interesting. A friendship? Maybe, maybe not. But a definitely a relationship.

And there are
Haywood, Gorman and Abbruzzese Their full names are George W. Haywood, John J. Gorman, and Jared Abbruzzese. Abbruzzese is at the center of an FBI public corruption inquiry. The information about these friends/associates should be investigated fully. YIKES! Oh .. and how did Michelle Obama get a raise that gave her THREE TIMES her salary –boosting her to over $300,000 a year? Hmmm … the drug company connection with these friends/associates kind of tickle the brain on that one.

And what is the relationship of State Senate President Emil Jones to Obama? YIKES! Yet Another mentor! and ‘Obama’s God Father’ . They describe their relationship as father and son He likes to block
anti-corruption legislation . Hmm .. wonder why?

Illinois State Senator Rickey “Hollywood” Hendon
says of Obama – “he wants to be King of the World”. Wonder if he’s still a friend?.

And what is the relationship of
Nadmhi Auchi to Obama? Auchi’s company has deleted information on two websites regarding Auchi’s visit to Illinois in 2004 upon hearing that rumors that meetings between Auchi and Obama are being exposed. There seems to be a Rezko connection with them too. Oh .. and the
American Thinker site carried the info as well. Friends or just business buddies?

Bill Ayers “kill all the rich people … kill your parents “ .. donated to Obama’s campaign.

Obama’s Illinois Finance Chairman Billionaire James S. Crown – director of General Dynamics and a long time friend/financial supporter of Obama.

Just an FYI – these aren’t ‘friends’ .. but they are campaign contributors. Wonder what they see in Obama that they like? Hmmm ….

Khaleel Ahmed Arrested on terrorism charges in February 2007 and donated to Obama’s campaign.

Zubair Ahmed Arrested on terrorism charges in February 2007 and donated to Obama’s campaign.

Interesting reading for a rainy afternoon -
Washington Times

As this blog points out … while Obama’s friends were bombing the Pentagon, John McCain was serving his country

Just wanted to add Rezkorama . All Rezko all the time.

As the Washington Times says – “The more we learn about who Sen. Obama hangs out with in Chicago, the less authentic his mantra of "brotherhood" and "unity" sounds.”

[edit on 4/2/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Atm to be honest.
Obama could cuss swear do drug's....it wouldn't matter.

fact is he is black...white people will vote for him cause they don't wanna be rasict..watch the new's?
anyone said a word about him going to a rasict hate filled church became what?
that's right a rasict...

the man crap's golen egg's....

What if hillary clinton went to a church where they said ..................

we need to get all our slave's back ect......if they refuse we hang em ect...
black people started aid's to get back at us white people for slavery.
and hillary's pastor of 20 year's say's GOD DA_N AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
she even call's him uncle lol

she would have been BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOed
by every african american and white person in the united state's.....
and might have been ran out of the usa lol

But the clear fact that obama can hang out hide behind the color of skin to win a election is scarey.

it's win win for obama......untouchable

BTW.............for the record

obama mother was white......his dad a african student.....

technicaly he has no dog in this fight so to speak.
he nor his parent parents parents was slave's....

hE HAD NO HARD TIME'S IN His life...

nor did his mother.....
But he still goes to that church......comon wake up people

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Obama association with his pastor kind of reminds of members of the Nazi party or the SS who claimed either to have not known about atrocities or not committed any of them. Even thou I'm not an American I am glad that I didn't hop on the Obama band wagon.

Its looks like Homophobe and supporter of home grown nut jobs is going to be added to the list unless some of the info is proven false . This sort of thing needs to be turned up and debated hopefully in a rational manner.
I wont pass judgement on the land deal just yet.

If Obama didn't agree with Homophobe views and so on he should have spoken out against the people in question , refunded any money donated or not taken them on board in the first place. I am also reminded of how in 2000 Bush made statements about not policing the world all the while his advisor's were a part of The Project for the new American Century.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by xpert11]

[edit on 2-4-2008 by xpert11]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
If Obama didn't agree with Homophobe views and so on he should have spoken out against the people in question, ...

Yep .. and not taken him as yet another 'mentor'. The homophobe is VERY outspoken and everyone knows of his views and rants. Of course .. everyone in Chicago knew about Tony Rezko and yet Obama, who has been the guys friend for a decade, claims not to have known that he was a crooked slum lord. (just as he claims he didn't know Wright was a racist pig)

THESE people are who I find very interesting.
Haywood, Gorman and Abbruzzese Their full names are George W. Haywood, John J. Gorman, and Jared Abbruzzese. I think there could be a lot more with these guys .. pharmacuticals .... Michelle getting that raise to three times her salary when her hubby became senator.... Obama and his PORK trying to get $1 million to his wife's hospital .... etc etc

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
For the record, before I even start in on this, I am a white male under 30 who considers himself to be a moderate and an independent and who has an inherent distrust of politicians and people in general. I have made no solid decision on how I'll place my vote in the coming election, and it's entirely possible that I'll choose to toss my vote for a third party candidate.

Have you also taken a look at the donors, friends, and faults of Hillary Clinton and John McCain? Check out their staff too. It's not as if they're associated only with angels.

The really unfortunate thing that I've come to realize is that every presidential race always boils down to "choosing between fat and ugly," as my best friend would say.

There is no such thing as a perfect man or woman with only perfect friends. Look deep enough into any candidate and you'll find behaviors, qualities, and relationships that are not in keeping with the ideals that we want for our leaders. This is because our leaders are (perhaps unfortunately) human, and humans don't make it through life without getting their feet dirty.

I'm not trying to be an apologist or anything, but there are some really bizarre statements in a couple of these posts. First, white people are not going to vote for Obama so that they don't appear racist. That's just silly. White people will vote for whichever candidate they want to vote for, and if they don't want to appear racist, then they'll just *lie* about how they placed their vote if anyone asks. Second, equating Obama's relationship with his pastor to Nazis denying knowledge of the holocaust is so over the top that I probably shouldn't even comment on it... It's an incredibly offensive suggestion and I find it difficult to think that a person would actually believe that. Can we ever have ANY conversation without mentioning Hitler or the Nazis?

To think that Obama is untouchable is myopic as well. Again, he's human. All humans have done *something* wrong or questionable. The very fact that this thread exists illustrates that Obama has his issues and that people are discussing them. If he makes it into the big event, make no mistake about it: bad things will bubble up. The GOP machine is currently just relaxing and allowing the Clinton and Obama camps to beat each other up. McCain doesn't really have to do anything but sit silently until after the Democratic convention. After that, expect to see a lot of heat put on the Democratic candidate, regardless of who it is.

Politicians cannot be trusted. I repeat, politicians cannot be trusted. Obama, Clinton, McCain... It doesn't matter who you want to dissect, you'll find something disagreeable and dirty about all of them.

/tn.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
regarding donors, aren't people and organizations limited to a contribution of $2300?

also, for the dude above me, everyone knows Clinton and McCain are corrupt, but this thread was made because some don't have that impression about Obama.

Ron Paul is the only real candidate, others are clones of one another.

Now can someone answer the $2300 question?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by teleonaut
First, white people are not going to vote for Obama so that they don't appear racist. That's just silly.

Well .. I have heard that from more than one white person. (paraphrase) I'm voting for Obama .. I'm not a bigot'. Like they have to prove it by voting for the guy. It's a VERY strange behavior, but it's definately there.

Oh .. and if you say anything negative about the guy you are (according to them) only saying it because you are racist. So dumb.

Some are definatley voting for him to prove something to themselves and to others. It's like a button they can wear on their sweater .. 'i'm not a racist and I can prove it - I voted for Obama'.

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
everyone knows Clinton and McCain are corrupt, but this thread was made because some don't have that impression about Obama.

True.

The Obamatrons have decided that Obamessiah is going to 'change the world' ... and (as much as I hate to quote Hillary) the sky is going to open and celestial choirs are going to sing while the light of God shines down upon him.

The fact is ... Obama is NOT 'hope' and is not 'change'.
He is just like the rest. No different.
And the press is not vetting him as they should.

As for McCain - I'm going to try to put together a thread on him sometime soon. I won't bother with Hillary .. everyone knows her history (lies ... dead body trail). But Obama ... no one is paying attention to the same type of corruption.

[edit on 4/5/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The fact is ... Obama is NOT 'hope' and is not 'change'.
He is just like the rest. No different.
And the press is not vetting him as they should.

As for McCain - I'm going to try to put together a thread on him sometime soon. I won't bother with Hillary .. everyone knows her history (lies ... dead body trail). But Obama ... no one is paying attention to the same type of corruption.
[edit on 4/5/2008 by FlyersFan]

It's not just that about Obama.
Nader put a positive spin on Obama by saying he censors himself.
HELL NO
He doesn't censor himself, he's just SECRETIVE!
A secretive man might be the next president of the united states

and everyone knows the media is corrupt and he is getting FULL COVERAGE. Mass coverage by media conglomerates.

And supporters see a sign with change written on it with absolutely nothing behind it, no plans no substance, nothing! It's like zombies I swear

And McCain, vote for McCain and vote for perpetual war, vote for perpetual war vote for absolute bankrupcy and mass oppression.

It's actually not that complicated.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
for absolute bankrupcy and mass oppression.

Every economist I've read and seen on tv agree that Obama's 'economics' are

1 - impossible
2 - a disaster for the american economy.
3 - oppressive for everyone who works for a living. (but a goldmine for those who don't)

So either way - we are screwed.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
...and?

I really do not see much of a point in this thread.

Was the purpose to display Obama looks up to some people who have views that he might not agree with? I mean, you can't have 1 good opinion if you have 1 bad?

Surely a wise man, takes the good, with the bad, but only uses the good to help evolve himself. And thus the good points are passed onto them and the bad can be excluded.

To put it bluntely, I know a homophobe who has a friend who's a lesbian. We all were in college together, they had many arguements in our sociology class because of their alternative views - never has it harmed any of us in any ways. She respects his opinon, he disagrees with her lifestyle, but as people they can get on just fine.

You also have a few other things you really need to think about. The Republican Party hasn't exactly had the best PR in reguards to homosexuals now has it? So unless the point of this was to vote for Hillary surely there was no point in even raising the point?

It's like:
Obama's supporters don't like homosexuals.
McCain supporters don't like homosexuals.
Hillary we don't mention.

Flyers, never would have put you as a fan of hers. :-)

P.S:
I'm voting for Obama .. I'm not a bigot

So what? Good for them as that as their reasoning? You don't think people (idiots) vote for idiotic reasons for every and any candidate? You honestly don't think a few racists would vote against Obama for the sake of voting against him? The same for Hillary?

Also you really do dumb the point down to get it across.

The "boards" that gave these people money? Why not display the voting records showing OBAMA supported it. Otherwise it's just guilt by association.

P.S: Technically it wasn't white people it was "the white enemy" different thing.

As for who gave Obama money? So what.

IF I am running for Political Office, honestly give me money, doesn't mean I have to do what you want. And again you miss the key point:
His list of contributions shows one for $200 from a certain William Ayers

That's $200 out of $180MILLION.

Get a grip. Oh yeah, that $200 got what? 1second of TV advert space, I am sure he's running Obama's life.

"John McCain was serving his country"? In what reguards?

Khaleel Ahmed, Zubair Ahmed - exactly how much of the $180million did they give? IF we're talking thousands you might have a point, if hundreds? So what? I mean...seriously?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
I really do not see much of a point in this thread.

Vetting the candidates strong connections and close personal relationships (and business dealings) with criminals (Rezko & Pentagon bombers), racists, homophobes, etc etc.

Surely a wise man... .

...knows enough not to have as his 20 year mentor a racist pig.
...knows enough not to have numerous business dealings and friendships with a known criminal
... knows enough not to have business dealings and friendships with people who have bombed the pentagon and were on the FBI Ten Most wanted list.
.... knows enough not to have as another mentor a homophobe.

The Republican Party ...

...isn't the topic. However, you should remember that in the Republican party not everyone tows the evangelical line about homosexuals. Heck .. even Cheney didn't want to touch the Constitution to make gay-marriage outlawed.

Flyers, never would have put you as a fan of hers. :-)

I'm not. But even she is a more qualified candidate then Obama.

I'm voting for Obama .. I'm not a bigot

hmmmm ... lay back on my couch and let me get a pad of paper and a pen ... cozy? .... let's dig into the psychology here .... are you one of those white people who feel that they need to prove to the world that they aren't a bigot so they vote for the black man just to prove it? Some are ya' know. I have heard "I'm not a bigot .. see .... I'm voting for Obama .. that means I'm not a bigot' They do it to prove something to themselves and to the world.

it's just guilt by association.

- It IS guilt by association.
- the boards that voted to give the money ... Obama was on the board and if he didn't agree with what the board was doing he would have left.

Technically it wasn't white people it was "the white enemy" different thing.

Techinically it was ALL white people are 'the white enemy' .. same thing.

As for who gave Obama money? So what.

You wouldn't care if the KKK gave money to someone? I would.
You wouldn't care if a terrorist organization gave money to someone? I would!
It has ALWAYS mattered who the candidates accepted donations from.
Always. And it should.

Get a grip.

Oh Odium, Odium, Odium ... I have a grip. It's a shame that the same thing can't be said about the Obamatrons. I'm sorry that you can't see the need for vetting your Obamessiah.
But those of us who DO have a grip understand the need. (stop drinking the Obama kool-aide Odium - it's not good for ya'.
)

His friendship and business assocation with George W. Haywood, John J. Gorman, and Jared Abbruzzese SERIOUSLY needs to be vetted. That and Rezko.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Of course the KKK donate money, but they donate it as individuals not as the group themselves. Thus it is very hard to trace exactly who is in the party and thus who they support. Isn't it?

I can't find a members list of the KKK online, I have just been trying to.

...isn't the topic. However, you should remember that in the Republican party not everyone tows the evangelical line about homosexuals. Heck .. even Cheney didn't want to touch the Constitution to make gay-marriage outlawed.

So members of the Republican Party can be funded by racists, bigots, homosexuals, etcetera - but the Democratic Party can not?

Just think about what you said:

Cheney didn't want to touch the Constitution to make gay-marriage outlawed

So why would it be any different for Obama?

"I'm not a bigot .. see .... I'm voting for Obama .. that means I'm not a bigot'

Of course people will vote like that. As I said before though, idiots vote for stupid reason. Think about the KKK as you mentioned them - you don't think they'll do their best to make sure Obama doesn't win?

As in, they'd vote against him. Furthermore their are other people who'd not vote for him because of the colour of his skin, as their are people who would not vote for McCain due to him being white and Hillary because of her being a woman.

Obama was on the board and if he didn't agree with what the board was doing he would have left.

Not true at all.

Do you have a COMPLETE list of everyone they gave money to? If you do not, and you do not have a list of who voted for and against you can't say anything like that.

Surely some people can try to be the voice of dissent?
And many charitites do some bad but also do good. It's poor show, to single out this and say: He should have quit without looking at everything they did.

It clearly suits your agenda.

Techinically it was ALL white people are 'the white enemy'

I didn't see that on the source you gave.

You wouldn't care if a terrorist organization gave money to someone? I would!

You mean like Pat Robertson? He has at least once to my knowledge called for the death of all Muslims. He funds the Republican Party in the MILLIONS.

Every Politicion deals with dirty people and gets involved with them. It's to the level one gets corrupted by them that is important.

Have you tried e-mailing Obama's team asking them these questions?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Surely a wise man, takes the good, with the bad, but only uses the good to help evolve himself. And thus the good points are passed onto them and the bad can be excluded.

I think some people can do this and some people can't. My neighbor, I love her and she has helped me many times and I, her. But she's got REALLY different ideas than I do when it comes to some things in life. That doesn't mean I write her off, turn against her, or publicly ridicule her.

People say, "If Obama didn't agree with him, he would have..." acted in some way. Not necessarily. We can't say that just because he accepts money from someone that he must agree with them... We can't say that just because he attended a dinner party with so-and-so that he must agree with everything they say. That's just not reality.

So he has some connections with people you (or I) don't approve of. So what? They aren't running for president.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
So he has some connections with people you (or I) don't approve of. So what? They aren't running for president.

It matters a great deal.

That he picks a known criminal slum lord - Rezko - as his long time friend and someone to do business with ... that matters.

That he picks an anti-american racist P.O.S. as his mentor .. matters. This is the guy that Obama has chosen to listen to.

That he picks a homophobe as a long-time mentor (meeks) ... matters.
This is the guy that Obama has chosen to listen to.

That he picks weather underground alumni .. (people who were on the FBI Ten Most Wanted list for bombing the pentagon) as people he sits next to and does business with ... that matters.

These people have influence on him. These people are the ones that he has chosen to help guide him. These are the people who whisper in his ear.

His friendships (and the consequences of the friendships) with George W. Haywood, John J. Gorman, and Jared Abbruzzese seriously need to be looked into.

The connections the politicians have matter a great deal. The mentors and friendships matter a great deal. These matter for Obama just as much as the KKK mattered for David Duke. These matter for Obama just as much as Bush's friendships with Oil tycoons matters. These matter for Obama just as much as Cheney's friendships with Haliburton bigwigs matters. These matter for Obama just as much as any other politicians long term friendships and mentors matter because THEY EFFECT THE POLITICIAN AND HIS DECISIONS.

It all matters. It all needs vetting.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I wanted to add this to the opening story .. but it's been too long.

Frank Marshall Davis was obama's original mentor. Anti-white. Anti-Jew. Anti-American.

Sounds familiar, eh?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I only have one objection to your original post. "While McCaine served his country...."

Sorry, I have got a loooong list of military connections, and frankly - they spit when they hear of McCaine 'serving his country'.

All I can say is - being a POW or being wounded - or even tortured DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN INSTANT PATRIOTIC HERO. It doesn't diminish his sacrifices to say that.

This guy had to whisked away from about 100 sailors who were ready to kill him for his shenanigans. If it weren't for Papa McCaine's old pals, he might have numbered among those killed by friendly fire. Or so I understand from many who served with him.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Did ya’ll know that Rap music is the “fault of the jews’ ?? According to ERIC LEE – who is a high profile Obama supporter in Los Angeles it is.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Obama was taught politics as community organizer by Gerald Kellman, following the tradition of Saul Alinksy. The idea is that in cases where the government is unresponsive to people's needs, you can gain power through the combined power of civic organizations. With large popular support and creative tactics, can gain power from corrupt business and political leaders, and expand the constituency of people, who are served. He worked with all sorts of Chicago civic organizations with varying views. However, that doesn't mean Obama agrees with all of them.

At one time Hillary also was a disciple of Alinsky. However, Hillary has gotten corrupted by Washington, and part of the Fellowship, which is a secretive cult. While they claim to Christian, Joe Lieberman is also member of the group.

McCain spoke to the Council for National Policy, a very secretive Republican group. We know he is really a hard-core elitist.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Now that this is out of PTS and into ATS, perhaps this will get more attention and folks will get educated about the fact that Obamessiah is just as corrupt as the rest of the politicians.

The conspiracy here is one of silence.
Rezko has dropped off the radar.
No one is talking about his Weather Underground friends.
No one is digging into the VASTNESS of the REZKO connection.
No one is talking about Obama's mentors - MEEKS and
No one is talking about Khalidi or that billionaire Crown.
No one is talking about George W. Haywood, John J. Gorman, and Jared Abbruzzese. Now THERE are some connections that seriously need to be looked into!

These are all serious relationships that need vetting. ALL candidates have their close personal and business relationships vetted. Why not Obama? There is some serious smoke pouring forth from there. There is a fire. A BIG FIRE. And yet .. Obamessiah gets a free ride.

It must be making the CFR very happy.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
More on Obama’s buddy AUCHI – The money trail goes like this – Saddam to Auchi to Rezko’s wife to Obama.

Store here – Saddam/Obama/Rezko (hey folks .. this guy is a democrat!
)

More info here - Obama ‘bag man’ in jail

So .. Saddams money went to help Obama buy his ill-gotten real estate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join