It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldn't the real focus here be on the Trilateral commision and the CFR?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Theres all this heat being breathed down the neck of the masons but what about the other 2 nefarios organizatons? What are those guys up to? That i assure you none of them will answer to this what they are all about.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think people attack the Masons because they are a more public group than those two groups you mention in your title. (I notice you left off the Bilderberg group; they, and the Trilateral Commission and CFR, are sometimes referred to as the 'Big Three' of conspiracy theory)

It's relatively easy to find out what Masons believe and do, but the Trilateral and CFR keep very, very quiet about what they do, and even who belongs to them. It's easier to attack a group, whether justly or not, when you actually know something about that group.

Personally, I don't think Masons as a whole are a problem. There are many of the evil elites who are Masons, but masonry in general is harmless, in the same way that Joe Shmo, White House assistant janitor, is no danger to society, but someone like Dick Cheney or GWB arguably are. (not sure if they are masons; it's meant to be an analogy)

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I do so greatly appologize for leaving out the bilderbergers as the are the one who should be under the most scrutiny. I don't believe that either Cheney or bush are masons, so we're safe there. Do some investigative work on the "QUIET WEAPONS FOR SILENT WARS" there are some answers there. By that i mean read it and well there will be alot opend to your mind as to whats going on with the thoughts of the elite.

join