It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Graders Atempt to hurt teacher.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

That scares me. What now? What are we going to expect next? Where are these kids learning this stuff?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Kids don't do this for nothing. It couldn't have been just from one day that a teacher decided to discipline. It takes weeks of meanie teacher action to get a response like that. They must really hate that teacher, and that teacher must have really done something to tick them off.

It's very creative, all those tools for the job. Somebody must be staying up late, watching CSI, instead of doing their homework.

I wonder who the ringleader was. Maybe two of them, brainwashing the others to bring the tools for this. They are only 9, tops. They are good kids I think, because those are tools for intimidation. The TV is teaching them how to do things, but you can tell they are clueless on how to take down a teacher. Punching and kicking, a teacher could get out of a handcuff and paperweight
incident. Lucky them, no guns, so you can tell they really didn't want to hurt the teacher. Just playing!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Since I don't get the edit yet, another post:

Looking at those handcuffs, I think they are trick handcuffs, not the real deal. There is a little tab-switch on the side, that a magician can pull, to magically unlock them and escape. Here's a picture showing some trick handcuffs:

store.halloweentownstore.com...

I sure hope people notice this, that even if the teacher was handcuffed with these, the teacher could get out.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'll have to disagree with you about them being "good" kids. Even with toy handcuffs on, you can't get loose if you're unconscious. These little hoodlums had more up their sleeves than just rendering her unconscious. Why the need for such privacy and restraints otherwise?

These kids are antisocials in the making, and should be dealt with like adults. They're probably already classified as conduct disorders by the school psychologist if the truth be known, and only need to reach 18 to be called true antisocials.

I don't blame any parent for wanting them expelled from the school, they're dangerous. Kids shouldn't have to deal with animals like this just to get an education. For that matter, teachers shouldn't have to tolerate their behavior either.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Yup, There parents should be to blame too.

top topics

join