It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought Provoking Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hey Hey hi!!! Just got off work and my friend sent me some questions to fill out that are pretty thought provoking and i'm kind of interested in reading what answers you guys have for them!

welp, here they are...

1) to what degree can we trust our intuitions or feelings?

2) Does everything we know come from experience?

3) How is it best to separate the real from the unreal?

4) What am "I"? From where does the I come? What is its value?

5) what is more important, the individual or the group (family, society, nation)? Justify your answer

6) What is justice, and how is it best implemented?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
here are my answers

1) to what degree can we trust our intuitions or feelings?

well to the highest degree of course. it is my opinion that your thoughts and feelings are the most important thoughts and feelings and should be held on a pedastool above everyone elses.

2) Does everything we know come from experience?

hmm... this is a good one... I don't think everything we know comes from experience but I don't think it's fair to speak on things you haven't experienced as if you have. Feel me on that one?

3) How is it best to separate the real from the unreal?

I don't really think there's a way to seperate it. Whose to say what's real and what's unreal. If you ask me this is all very, very, unreal.

4) What am "I"? From where does the I come? What is its value?

I is you. I is me. I is a collectivity. We're all I. Without I there is nothing.

5) what is more important, the individual or the group (family, society, nation)? Justify your answer

The group, of course. But it has to start with the individual. A group can be a group of people or a group of individuals. A group of people will sit around and brain storm and think about what to do or how to change things. A group of individuals will do it.

6) What is justice, and how is it best implemented?

Justice is different in everyones perspective. Justice, to me, is balance. Justice is always happening even in nature. Its just balance. Some like to use violence to enforce justice. I don't think that's the best way to implement it. Justice can be implemented naturaully. The universe will take its course. Mind over body.

your turn

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Roland Deschain]

join