It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Third American War in the Making?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

A Third American War in the Making?

www.infowars.com

Paul Craig Roberts
Counterpunch
March 31, 2008

The US Congress, the US media, the American people, and the United Nations, are looking the other way as Cheney prepares his attack on Iran.

If only America had an independent media and an opposition party. If there were a shred of integrity left in American political life, perhaps a third act of naked aggression–a third war crime under the Nuremberg standard–by the Bush Regime could be prevented.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 31-3-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Some very enlightening information from Dr. Paul Craig Roberts (father of Reaganonmics). This is very timely and insightful.

It looks like the game is afoot. Share your thoughts and observations.

Personally I believe it has long since been decided, much the same as massing on Afghanistan prior to 9/11. The big question is, what will kick it off, or are we going in premeditated. Only time will tell.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Invading Iran has been in their agenda since Afghanistan.

They will probably use another "terrorist" attack to give themselves the green light to carry out their agenda. Except it will probably be more large scale, and maybe they will get it right this time and not leave as many loopholes as 9/11

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
Invading Iran has been in their agenda since Afghanistan.

They will probably use another "terrorist" attack to give themselves the green light to carry out their agenda. Except it will probably be more large scale, and maybe they will get it right this time and not leave as many loopholes as 9/11

That's probably the truth of it.

And I also think Iran was more the 'agenda' then Iraq... although they defintely got what they wanted out of Iraq as well.

The staging the next terrorist attack with less loopholes is a damn scary idea, but again probably the truth. Hopefully us ATS members will still find the mistakes..

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Maybe we haven't seen that "Pearl Harbor" event yet...

We can only pray that cooler heads prevail. It still comes down to the military, although sometimes i can't believe these guys took the same oath I did so many years ago.

We shall see...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I was under the impression that this "Russia indicates US - IRAN war ambition" type report was an echo from years back? Am I mistaken?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You are right. It is only a matter of time now. Something is going to happen and it will be soon.

Maybe Mr. Bush is dirty on the Iranians using his name for the Bushehr powerplant?

If they run out of viable excuses, they could always drag OBL to Iran weekend at bernies style and set him up for a photo op near some Iranian landmarks?

I know this is serious, but thats the kind of weird humor I have.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

A Nuclear submarine recently steamed for the Persian Gulf (or is it Arabian - I cant keep up) this is very recent - not a blast from the past.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What I found alarming in the past 48 hours is the incredible build-up in MSM coverage of efforts already underway along the "unlawful Pakistan border' was the terminology used. It sounds like there is an active offensive there so this would actually be a fourth effort if the Iran engagement begins by air. In addition to this are the Homeland Security blitzes in the media about preparedness through an advertising campaign which is running heavy. PLUS new intel from Homeland Security as reported by CNN was that terrorists would likely appear from and have documents from Europe. In essence the message has been that you, joe public, wouldn't notice the new breed of terrorist standing next to you at the airport or words to that affect.

We are gearing up for something. It's in the air...everywhere. The MSM seems to be going to a great deal of effort to communicate the risk and uncertainty of late. Thanks to the op for posting this story. I still have to hold out hope that we can re-learn, as Americans, how to solve differences with our words, not our bombs.

Peace.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by DancedWithWolves]

top topics

join