It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

statue of liberty linked with Raji?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is just a theory, but I recently discovered the photos of the Raji UFO and it has quite a resemblance to the crown on the Statue of Liberty. I know this is a pretty whacked out theory, but that is the first thing that popped into my head. I am hoping to get some good feedback on some other ideas and if you don't know what the Raji UFO is, then check it out. Just search it within ATS and you will find threads that have links to the article. This guy named Raji photographed some UFOs and it is unlikely that they are hoax photos because after he publicized them, he just vanished. No trace of him anywhere. There are so many theories on what happened to him. Some say he left the country with a new identity because they were a hoax, some say he was abducted by the beings in control of the ships he photographed, and some say that the CIA captured him and is holding him in secret because the UFO was a secret government project. Check it out and you decide. Always remember, Deny Ignorance.

DTOX X

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Statue of Liberty huh, it must be David Copperfield at it again.

In all seriousness though, what is this thread doing in this forum. Surely there are many more relevant places for it.

Jensy

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DTOX X

By "Raji", I take it you are refering to the "drone" saga?

Hmmm...interesting hypothesis, however, IMO, unlikely.

Why would a supposedly calndestine organisation/alien presence/interdimensional operatives/blatant hoaxers bother to hint in the design of their "craft" to a statue designed in 19th century France?

Discussions in France over a suitable gift to the United States to mark the Centennial of the American Declaration of Independence were headed by the politician and sympathetic writer of the history of the United States, Édouard René de Laboulaye. French sculptor Frédéric Bartholdi was commissioned to design a sculpture with the year 1876 in mind for completion. The idea for the commemorative gift then grew out of the political turmoil which was shaking France at the time. The French Third Republic was still considered as a "temporary" arrangement by many, who wished a return to monarchism, or to some form of representation of republican virtues to a "sister" republic across the sea served as a focus for the republican cause against other politicians.

en.wikipedia.org...

Whilst I can see a tenuous resemblance between the drone and 'La liberté éclairant le monde', I honestly believe the connection stops there.

If the drones prove to be genuinely unexplainable (I believe, as yet, they are still a source of study), and therefore are genuine UFOs in the correct sense of the word, the question would have to be asked, following this Liberty correlation, as to why their designers alluded to a Statue?

And what's more, why so obscurely? Why not make it the same colour, exactly the same shape etc.
To me, the drone's construction, whether real or not, appears to be technologicaly orientated, not artistically suggestive.

I salute your open-mindedness DTOX, and your ability to admit to it too:

I know this is a pretty whacked out theory,

and it is, but a fun one.

join