It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival Sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Survival Sex

www.informationclearinghouse.info

"God Punish Those Who Stole Iraq's Dignity"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just one more example of innocents sentenced to suffer because of this "war on terror" -- any of you with young daughters out there? See how much we are helping? See how much better everything is for everyone? I sure can't wait for all that to happen here... (please note the sarcasm).

www.informationclearinghouse.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

and this can fit here too...

www.newsweek.com...

[edit on 3/31/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It is indeed a shame that s**t like this has to happen in Iraq, or in any other place because of a conflict going on. And I guess we here in the U.S. are at least a bit responsible for that going on. Actually, mostly responsible because we had no need to go into Iraq in the first place. I thought all that talk about weapons of mass destruction was bulls**t anyway. And I turned out to be right on that, as did many other people. Anyway, I wish there was something I could do to help alleviate the problems that these Iraqi women have in Syria. Whether they are prostituting themselves or not, they deserve better than what they've gotten.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why did the girls have to move there? Maybe they could have moved to a violence free town in iraq (and yes there are areas in iraq with no violence) how about the towns where they tape reality tv shows or where they have internet cafes. Not all of iraq is a warzone. We only think it is because the controlled media only shows the viloence. Maybe the girls moved because their sick of being beaten by their iraqi husbands,and spit on, and treated like a second class citizen. I dont buy this for a minute, Its just another ploy by the leftwing to make it look like we destroyed their way of life and to make us look evil. Let me ask you....How come every time in the major news networks they talk about iraq we viewers only see death, destruction, chaos, bombings, and so on? Because thats what they want us to see, they control what we see and hear to help their agenda.The news wont show us the parts of iraq that havent seen violence in countless years. Ill look for the facts and repost later.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
At least the girls are doing something.

Whatever puts food on the table eh?

new topics

top topics

join