It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Proof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What do you think is the single most convincing incident, event, occurrence that proves the existence of aliens.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
One of the best events to prove the existence of aliens was the Battle of Los Angeles.
wanderling.tripod.com...
ATS Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Also, the UFO crash in Aurora, Texas in 1897 was an incredible event.
www.ufocasebook.com...

And the Mexican Government stated that they don't know what these UFOs are.

--------- ------------- ----------- -------------
Just some events I think are very important to have happened to further the evidence that UFOs and further more, aliens, are real.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There is no proof. We are yet to have an event that would prove anything.
Everything else is pretty much fuzzy at best.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Alien abductions and other similiar close encounters is the answer. I've also found the best worth wild information from alien communication was through channelling. The aliens have explained all sort of scientific information.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here's a 10 minute video of Jaime Mausan's UFO conference. The video shows many alien photos, I think they could be real and look authentic to me.

www.youtube.com...

This may not prove the existence of EBEs to everyone, but I know UFOs are real, becasue all UFOs are unidentified flying objects--they don't always have to be controlled by an extraterrestrial being or force.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

I'm with MonsterEnergy on this one. The Battle of LA offers proof in the form of a 'real' object (standards in this case: 1) Radar Returns, 2) Photographic evidence) that hovered for about a half an hour over Culver City, in Los Angeles. At least 9 searchlights are firmly affixed on the object in the photo, and anti-aircraft artillery blanketed the area (over 1400 shells). The object survived and flew off towards Long Beach, and out over the ocean.

There are additional proofs to be found in that case besides the 2 already listed.
3) the object was not a plane, as human planes could not hover in one place for half an hour.
4) the object was not a blimp, or weather balloon, because neither could survive the punishment from the AA guns.

Breadfan, no offense, I enjoy all of your posts. But if you think that thread has been in some way debunked, I invite you to join it and post your proofs.

In my view the case is not only wide open, but currently under active investigation. Anyone is welcome to help look into it!

-WFA

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The amount of stars and planets in the universe are a pretty good indication don't you think?

It's not proof but it's something important when people are laughing at the alien/ufo subject.

I find that the declassified black box audio recordings are pretty good proof of 'something'

You can find them everywhere online.

UFO Black box secrets. Broadcasted on history channel.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have to agree with MonsterEnergy791 and WFA on this one...

The best evidence we have is that sighting, as far as i know nothing made on earth could have withstood a bombardement like that.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'll have to agree with Balez and WFA on this one--just becasue they agree with me

That event was huge not only in the UFO community, but for the US government the public.

The UFOs over DC in 1952 were also amazing IMO.

90% (or more) of all UFO cases can be explained away, but the rest of the small percentage are unexplained and one day we'll find that the 10% can be explained by unknown weather phenomena, unknown energies, and multidimensional UFOs and aliens coming to observe us and take fuel (H30 and from earth energies).

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus
What do you think is the single most convincing incident, event, occurrence that proves the existence of aliens.

What do I think?
When I looked up and realised that each star is its own system, and the stars you can see are not even 1% of the stars that are out there.
Once you get an idea like that in your head, you cant imagine it being empty.
I've not seen anything I call definite proof though, but it doesn't stop me believing

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
And not to forget, some of the sightings in russia, Brazil, and even one here in Sweden that i find to be quite good (as in swedish Ufo standards, because otherwise our airspace is quite empty)

EDIT: to add;
And should not forget about the "ghost rockets" also that was seen alot during the 40's, 50's 60's in Sweden

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Balez]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar

Originally posted by Jezus

What do I think?
When I looked up and realised that each star is its own system, and the stars you can see are not even 1% of the stars that are out there.
I've not seen anything I call definite proof though, but it doesn't stop me believing

I agree with that. I think it's the best "proof" we have so far. There are so many planets, stars, and galaxies out there that life MUST be there somewhere.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Convincing incidents will have:

1. Multiple witnesses;
2. Witnesses who are not necessarily UFO fans;
3. Visual sightings corroborated by radar traces;
4. Trace evidence;
5. Professional observers as witnesses (police, airline pilots, military personnel, etc.);
6. Direct memory recall (not hypnosis acquired memories);
7. Crash recovery;
8. Body recovery;
9. Autopsy results.

Some known case have a few of these, but no case, that I'm aware has sufficient quantity or number to rate beyond 'suspicious'.

2 cents.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar

Do you consider Mars to be a potentially habitable planet? Except for the addition of a little oxygen and maybe freeing some water, that is.

Do you know of any other planets or moons in our Solar System that would also make habitable planets?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The most convincing thing may be the many many witness's/abductees to a similar experience/sighting. Somethings going on.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

The so called Battle Of L.A is nothing more but a myth. Whatever happened there, it sure as heck wasn't some alien saucer hovering over the city.
There's no proof, nothing. Except for some "valid" millitary documents who have lost their credibility with many other alien "encounters" described in them.

When I see an alien landing and shaking hands with US president or some other hot shot figure, that will be the ultimate proof. Everything else we have so far is heresay at best.

So, there you go.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Everyone has their opinions and everyone is entitled to one too.

What we might think of fact, such as a certain law of nature could be re-written in 10, 20, 50, 500 years. We are always finding new things and our opinions exist because of our ambiguous knowledge we have on the universe and its secrets.

We are the aliens to a certain extend (but true most likely), but finding proof to a thing such as UFOs with all their government cover ups, invisibility cloaks (sometimes), and extreme rarity is very hard and anyone with the slightest doubt will not find the evidence (when obtained) to find it to prove anything.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by Jezus

Convincing incidents will have:

1. Multiple witnesses;
2. Witnesses who are not necessarily UFO fans;
3. Visual sightings corroborated by radar traces;
4. Trace evidence;
5. Professional observers as witnesses (police, airline pilots, military personnel, etc.);
6. Direct memory recall (not hypnosis acquired memories);
7. Crash recovery;
8. Body recovery;
9. Autopsy results.

Some known case have a few of these, but no case, that I'm aware has sufficient quantity or number to rate beyond 'suspicious'.

2 cents.

Thanks for that list Badge01! If you don't mind, I'll hold the Battle of LA to these standards, for the record, as I understand it to date:

1. Multiple witnesses; -[Absolutely]
2. Witnesses who are not necessarily UFO fans; -[Absolutely]
3. Visual sightings corroborated by radar traces; -[Absolutely]
4. Trace evidence; -[Not in the public domain, possible recovered evidence, see below]
5. Professional observers as witnesses (police, airline pilots, military personnel, etc.); -[Absolutely]
6. Direct memory recall (not hypnosis acquired memories); -[Absolutely]
7. Crash recovery; -[Possibly, there were reports of 'planes' going down, and the army beat the firemen to the crash scenes. When the firemen arrived, there were no signs of a crash]
8. Body recovery; -[Again, not in the public domain of knowledge]
9. Autopsy results. -[Not in the public domain]

So according to this criteria (which took a lot of thought, thanks for providing it as a tool for analysis) we have 5 out of 9 known factors for the Battle of LA. We also have conflicting reports and unknown variables on each remaining factor.

Anyway, I always like to test my hypothesis in any way I can, so I just wanted to pass the case through your filter.

-WFA

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

We're also discussing this in another thread, so I'll submit:
Europa
Titan
Ganymede
Possibly Callisto

as potential places in our solar system to look for life.

-WFA

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

The so called Battle Of L.A is nothing more but a myth. Whatever happened there, it sure as heck wasn't some alien saucer hovering over the city.
There's no proof, nothing. Except for some "valid" millitary documents who have lost their credibility with many other alien "encounters" described in them.

When I see an alien landing and shaking hands with US president or some other hot shot figure, that will be the ultimate proof. Everything else we have so far is heresay at best.

So, there you go.

Wow. Not only have you clearly not read the thread, you must not have even read my whole post. There are Radar Returns and photographic evidence.

Myths generally aren't front page news across the nation and into Europe.

Heresay you say? In fact there was evidence of the event. I'll example some for you, but then I'd direct you to the thread for further debate, since this thread belongs to another question:

1) Spent shells
2) Unexploded shells, one penetrated a house, one a car, there were many more in the streets.
3) The Secretary of the Navy confirms the event
4) The LA Times the following day's headline reads "ARMY SAYS ALARMS REAL".

I could go on, but by checking just merely page one of the thread you will find so much evidence that it should take you at least a week to even give it a cursory examination.

I'm sorry, but the 'there's no evidence' argument just doesn't hold up for the Battle of Los Angeles anymore. The evidence has been assembled for you in an orderly and easily readable presentation. It exists. It has been documented. It is currently under investigation. It is linked in my signature, for your ease in finding it.

-WFA

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join