It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invitation to everyone, share your "proof" pictures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I would like people who believe in aliens, to provide there "proof" photo.

I say this because when ever i read this section, i see people posting pictures claiming them to be real and fact, but when you look at them there nothing more then either doctored images or fake photoshops.

First off i'd like to clear up a certain photo that is spread around.

Warning: Graphic Medical Content
This

asylumeclectica.com...

And this

asylumeclectica.com...

Are not shape shifting or lizard aliens.

There in fact babies who sadly suffer the Harlequin Disease (en.wikipedia.org...)

Now please, share with us.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Teki187

Ever heard of warning text? Please, let people now what they are going to se on those links...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
are you thinking aliens in person or aliens and also ufo pics of our own? No on really has pictures ( real ones ) of an actual alien, like a grey or something.

Anyone who might have a picture of their own probably already shared it by starting a thread.

I tried the same thing you did in the cryptozoology section. Not much luck.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Teki187

IF you would have used the search tool, then now you would be aware that we already have discussed here that specific disease:
Click here
and check out how many times has it has been discussed here before your "discovery" by yourself.
Now, you stated that you see "people posting pictures claiming them to be real and fact". Could you be so kind to show us an example and to debunk it for us? If we are able to explain what is being posted here, then we do it, or at least we TRY. We discuss each single case presented here, and keep in mind that every time that someone has tried to pass something fake as genuine, has been BANNED from posting here.
So, are you aware of something that we're missing? What's the purpose of your post?

[edit on 29/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have edited the original post to include a warning about the content.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trash can
are you thinking aliens in person or aliens and also ufo pics of our own? No on really has pictures ( real ones ) of an actual alien, like a grey or something.

Anyone who might have a picture of their own probably already shared it by starting a thread.

I tried the same thing you did in the cryptozoology section. Not much luck.

Well both really.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by Teki187

IF you would have used the search tool, then now you would be aware that we already have discussed here that specific disease:
Click here
and check out how many times has it has been discussed here before your "discovery" by yourself.
Now, you stated that you see "people posting pictures claiming them to be real and fact". Could you be so kind to show us an example and to debunk it for us? If we are able to explain what is being posted here, then we do it, or at least we TRY. We discuss each single case presented here, and keep in mind that every time that someone has tried to pass something fake as genuine, has been BANNED from posting here.
So, are you aware of something that we're missing? What's the purpose of your post?

[edit on 29/3/2008 by internos]

Im not trying to debunk, but if it smells of bacon, looks like bacon and tastes like bacon its probably bacon.

I just want to see peoples pictures that they personally believe is proof.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Teki187]

new topics

top topics

join