It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Investigators Locate Chad drone Photo Location

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Chad Drone location spotted and Stephen's Big basin location also uncovered!

Here coverage on the Chad and Stephen drone locations discovered recently. here.

Mod Note: Use of all caps:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
that is amazing, the trouble they must have gone through to find the place. Whenever i look at that photo with the white house i just think that maybe whoever took the photo lived there. Its a shame they didn't try talking to anybody who lived around there.

[edit on 29/3/2008 by Atticus_Black]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Rumor has it that the drones are part of the new X-Files movie! Then again they were supposed to be part of Tranformers and a few others. I have also heard that the new X-Files movie is about werewolves. So who knows.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Doesn't it seem a little bit odd the these people were able to find the exact spots of the sightings? Maybe they were involved from the beginning?
RR

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
What is the general belief of what this drone is? ..... i followed this story when it first came to light on C2Cam.... but being in uk we dont hear of it much and it definitely wasnt on the news here, so was wondering what everyone else believed it was, im still very undecided...... any official explanations? sorry if im behind on this one!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

As I understand the whole situation, it's a hoax. At least that seems to be the consensus in various forums that have discussed the matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The way i understand it, this has not been resolved in any way shape or form? just because nobody knows what they are for or about you cant go saying it is a hoax because you cant figure it out, One of the best UFO pictures ever taken was deemed by a lot of UFO networks as the best picture ever taken, but by some a hoax because it was to good to be true, allow me to show you.

I got his picture sent to me and followed the discussion and with intent the MUFON investigation, i cant for the life of me remember the web site but im certain somebody else on ATS has followed this also, the picture was laballed Walters that is a good start to begin investigating.

Going back on topic the drones dilemma got so big so quick, there are other pictures of what appear to be the same drone dotted around the net, my fav was by a guy from west virginia if my mind serves me right, but immediately was jumped on as being a bird, the bird having huge spikes on its head and a huge pointed nose, But the debunker s of the picture vanished off all the forums they had made a comment on, Fred the guy who took the pictures has just recently signed a release for the history channel to use his pictures on a tv show, He does not want money or fame, he simply wants an explanation, that is not a lot to ask.

My point is it seems the people who are doing the debunking are not doing so because their investigation tells them it is a hoax, but simply because they can not explain them, that to me is ignorance on the grandest scale.

I have seen a UFO and photographed it, sent it to ufo magazine who then posted it on the UFO casebook, im not saying it was ET, but im damn sure it was no conventional craft just by the turns and twists it carried out.

All i can add is you have to keep an open mind, just because somebody says its a hoax does not mean it is, it is becoming the norm these days for a single person to scream fake, even though thousands of people witnessed the event, so who is right? the thousands of witnesses? or the guy who screams foul because he is so afraid there may be something true in it?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Real evidence continues to trickle in; the "drone" story continues to erode.

Predictably, after nearly a year, we have the die-hard believers who would not be swayed no matter what, the skeptical types who are by now saying we've been had once again, and the people who go "yawn...next!"

This episode has many of the hallmarks of a well run disinfo campaign, tho it may have started out more innocently than that. The more I look, the less I see.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Seems like chad lied about the location of the photos, along with the horrible fakiness of the renderings its another nail in this coffin...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Not to derail the thread, but why is that fighter jet blowing bubbles?

Is the UFO supposed to be the bubbles, or the jet with bubbles together?

Could you post a link to the analysis of that photo?

As for the chad drones, it looks very much like it was a prank that took on a life of its own, with CGI artists trying to top one another. You can now go on YouTube and see CGI videos of them zipping about made by debunkers. Some are extremely well made. Caveat emptor.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
What is the general belief of what this drone is? ..... i followed this story when it first came to light on C2Cam.... but being in uk we dont hear of it much and it definitely wasnt on the news here, so was wondering what everyone else believed it was, im still very undecided...... any official explanations? sorry if im behind on this one!

Well some think its a hoax,others(myself)think that SOME are real,and some are disinfo.It just does not make sense that all these drones are all fake and all the sources on the CARET project are lying.You can find a forum that discusses this in like 250+ pages,I cant remember the link,maybe someone on here can post it for me
It would be a massive hoax if all these people were in on it together and lying.Also that new xfiles movie is not about werewolfs to whoever said that.
edit add:The drones are supposibly reversed engineered et survalence craft,and "malfunctions"cause them to drop out of cloak to be able to be seen.

[edit on 3/30/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This was covered last week in the Caret/Drone thread right here on ATS, in the almost now 240 page thread dedicated to Isaac/Caret Drone phenomena. Well I do know they have the chad local for sure, they had that almost a week now, since it first came out.

BUT....I'm not sure if they have the Big Basin location (nice work, with a house right there too), in the large thread here on ATS. I haven't checked it in a couple days, so they very well have it, but getting this back on the front page of ATS is good no matter what, so good post, starred and flagged.

Not to say you shouldn't have post this, I'm very glad you did. because many forum readers read front page stuff only, when the Huge, amazing threads are slighlty harder to find for the new member.

I think this encounter, and the way it came into being is exactly how a real disclosure would take place.

Anon person "Isaac" dumps a ton of info (primers ect, pages of documents and diagrams, then just vanishes. That's how you unload sensitive information.

After seeing his writings (ell not his, but those he's been working with since the mid 80's) on some crafts photographed by 2-3 again anonomous sources that again are no where to be found. Well one supposedly can, but Linda Moulton Howe refuses to divulge his true name, for "investigative journalist" reasons. IRONY at it's best, heh.

But the Isaac situation fits how a true whistleblower would do it, while trying to keep he and his family as safe as possible. With a large information dump, then poof, they disappear, in fear of their lives.

Here is all the info he dumped on the UFO community, sans the photos. All the technical stuff was dumped on the community in a matter of1 to 2 days if I remember right, then he basically disappeared, after answering a few questions.

But he was gone rather quickly, not hanging around in the spotlight for as long as he can like hoaxers do. They do that because the whole point of the hoax is to seek attention. That is not what we've seen here, and that is why THIS case deserves more looking into than others. I'm glad it's getting it as well. It's been on Fox, History channel, and there are paid P.I.s working the case. Easily the best unsolved UFO case with the most info to pour through out there right now imo.

You DO NOT linger around the forums for a week saying I gotta get everything together I'll post it tommorow. Oh no my dog chewed the disc, It'll take another 3 days. see where I'm getting?

So any publicity for this case is good, imo.

However, check out this huge thread, second biggest currently active (behind Serpo hoax) in the alien /UFO forum here on ATS.

Read the first 15 pages, and the last 25 if anything, and support the members who are working hard to figure this thing out. There are believers and skeptics working together, and in a cazy friendly, information sharing atmosphere, this thread well at least now in the last 40 pages or so, shows the best of what ATS can be, and can accomplish, imo.

Have a look, we need fresh input over there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways, thanks again for your post, the more spotlight this gets, and the more fresh eyes that look at the other thread and the fortune city stuff, the better chance we have at bringing this to an end.

Starred!

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I also think the fact that FOX news and LA Times covered this gives this great credibility,IMO.I find it hard to believe that these agencies would put anything out in the news that wasnt credible.

new topics

top topics

join