It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Embedded Alien Symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Although some of you have seen this software there is a new version available that has what I would assume to be an ancient form of embedded alien symbols of some sort. Check it out and decide for yourself at the links below.

Source

EA

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Although interesting, it lacks a video demonstration and appears to be selling some type of NEW AGE technology with a free trial. I would think this is a violation and more along the lines of spam.
Maybe you should have asked if this technology seems plausable or whatever. I wouldn't actually dismiss it as much as question the OP objective. This alleged ancient form looks hokey and misleading and just some type of enticement.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Extraterrestrial Agenda

Is this the same thing as what you present in your other thread?

I don't get it. Why didn't you just continue with the thread that you already started, or is there now something more to all of this?

Really, it so does appear you are trying to sell this stuff!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is the third thread you have started that advertises another website. The only threads you have started are advertising another website.

We get it already, you like that site(or you work for them/own the site). I happen to think it a whole bunch of poorly constructed new-age mumbo-jumbo designed to part people from their money while not promising anything in return.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Has that site been tested by people ( I think so.) and found nothing out of the ordinary to happen, So why is this topic being brought up quite a bit now? Especially if it doesn't work and is just out to get money.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I keep bringing it up because its so different that we have seen nothing like it before.

EA

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Extraterrestrial Agenda

To say that WE have seen nothing like this before is implying that all of us have not seen such symbols. I for one can say that I have seen them before, back when I first moved here. My soon to be best friend and his were making symbols similar (And even close) to what these look like. To say they are alien by nature so quickly wouldn't be the best way until confirmed by more people (And not by the use of software hoping to gain results).

Also don't take my message as a message from a die hard skeptic as I believe in UFOs to an extent as well.
Also couldn't you just use do this if you meditated deep enough or possibly listen to some white noise (or whatever they call it?)

As a side note: I could also draw those images (Being an artist on the side) once my A.D.D medication wears off and paranoia sets in. So really it's still hard to put this all in the "We haven't seen anything like it before" or "It's Alien in Origin" I mean look at how different the human language system is from one nation or even century to the next. Though I do applaud you (In my own way) for putting it out there and trying.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
for some strange reason reading through the neocode website it reminds me of the plot line to neal stephensons book snow crash.

just a really weird feeling for it.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What is the book about?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
SNOW CRASH

At the beginning of the novel, the main character, Hiro Protagonist, discovers the name of a new pseudo-narcotic, "Snow Crash", being offered at a posh Metaverse nightclub. Hiro's friends and fellow hackers fall victim to Snow Crash's effects, which are apparently unique in that they are experienced in the Metaverse and also in the physical world.

basically a lingual virus that affects certain people on earth but not all. it turns out it affects hackers bc of their alpha patterns in the brain and makes them into babbling idiots worshiping a false god. its actually a REALLY good read and i highly recommend it. i just have a hard time explaining books w/o giving away the whole concept.

pick it up its an excellent read!!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
These symbols, they're similair to the Roswell writings.
I remember my girlfriend (Big Moira) telling me she'd
read something by a guy called Moore or somebody, that
showed the 'squiggly' marks on a I-beam that look a little
like the ones above.

Hmmm, I wonder... Wendy, I Wanda... I wonder if there's
a connect... Oh nooo, I've spilt water on myself!
Please excuse me a moment.

top topics

join