It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationists - How Do You Explain This?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
reply to post by Bys0n

Thanks for the answer. This is one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do, bearing in mind the number of evangelist friends I still have. The bottom line is an act of Creation 6000 years ago to create a human who appears to have a bacterial companion that would normally evolve this relationship over millions of years. Dude I still believe in god, I just think He wouldn't play games with us...

I don't think he's playing games with us. Keep in mind science is still in its infancy i don't think we have adequate knowledge of really how this stuff works. It may seem like it takes a long time but what if its not, we just haven't found out why yet.

keeper

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Bearing in mind that we were created in the image and likeness of the Creator, it's not so funny there are parts of our genome which is far older than 6000 years. Adam was a clone of God, and God has been around since day one, like I explained earlier, billions of years ago.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
God's ways are not our ways. Who knows what the reason would be? And as for God creating humans 6000 years ago, there is no evidence of that in the Bible. The original Hebrew with which the book of Genesis is written (and which is usually translated into English as "days") actually means, literally derived, "time periods". We have no idea just how long that "time period" is, so God could very well have created everything over 4 and a half billion years as science has proven. God and science are not mutually exclusive concepts. God created science.

<< 1  2   >>

join