It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI top secret files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i have made a link for those who want to read these files. there is 4 on this sight and are pretty interesting to read. these government files look legit but that will be for you to decide.
groups.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You say top secret files from FBI?
If I can read them on ATS how come they're top secret?

Now, here's another take. How can anyone here know what's your pet's name (if you have one), what do you do for a living, what's your mother's name etc. if you don't want us to know?

If you can make that info top secret, what makes you think a whole goverement can't?

Do you think they'd just let it slip in the internet so geeks can do some analysis?

It is possible though, in theory that is. But, in reality? I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Do I really have to sign up for something to read them? Sign up for some MSN crap. I dont want to.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I was not sure if i could post them here or where to post. i just thought someone might want to read them, they are not new releases or anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It wants me to sign into msn groups. Is there anyway you can get the files and put them on the thread or at another location that doesn't require signing up membership?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Before posting links from group sites, please test them from a logged out standpoint before posting them. There is a way to link to non-grouped people. I just forgot how...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bamaoutlaw
FBI top secret files

Hi bamaoutlaw,

I went through the sign-up process so that I could access the documents.

None of the 4 sets of documents at the relevant link appear to be FBI files, "top secret" or otherwise.

One of the documents is a GAO (not FBI) document relating to Roswell, while the other 3 documents are not government documents at all.

One of those non-government documents is simply an article entitled "The Aliens Will Overthrow America" by Sherry Shriner which contains the following:

Over the last year, the Lord has been showing and revealing to me the overthrow and destruction of the United States of America. It's been a sombering realization that nothing is going to happen exactly the way I've always been conditioned by the churches and prophecy gurus to believe. In fact, nothing could have prepared me for this other than being led into the Alien Agenda by Him several years ago.

I suggest that you (or one of the Mods) edit the title of your thread from its current title of "FBI top secret files".

By the way, I've previously written about:
Google searches for government documents
Some sources for government UFO documents
Some frequently discussed government UFO documents

Kind Regards,

Isaac

[edit on 28-3-2008 by IsaacKoi]

new topics

top topics

join