It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking info on clonation and time travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hello everyone , I just discovered this forum and this is my first post here .

The title of the thread kinda says it all but still not quite ... I'm writing an alternate reality game at the moment and would like to know if you guys in this nice forum have any info on cloning experiments (preferably on humans) done in the forties-sixties period , I'm seeking info (reliable or not , really doesn't matter) on experiments done on U.S soil , government labs and such (so no nazi eugenics perse although former nazi doctors in U.S labs would be a blast) , the important thing is for these theories to be documented on the net and/or referenced in books .

The second theme of this post is time travel , I'm searching for anything related to this topic as long as it is human based (no aliens in this case) , most notably it would help if there is any documented information on people coming from the future , found time travel devices ... etcetera .

I think this is all for now , thank you for this great space and let's get the links rolling !

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Seek "John Titor" information and you will find the truth about time travel. Don't listen to other peoples bad comments. Just find out for yourself. I did and I'm sure glad that I did.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thank you realanswers , great reference there , my mind is swirling with new ideas right now
... keep them coming !

Anything on cloning ? it's really a big part of my story , so either there IS already something on it out there or I else must build everything from the scratch up and make my own websites .

join