It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Planet x/ Nibiru?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Check out this story I found on Space.com, a brown dwarf is possibly forming in space, this is the first I had heard of this. What do you all think?
Link:
www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
well,I only skimmed it,but it doesn't even say where it is does it?It could be in a far off place,not in a collision course with earth. Looks unlikley,but you knever know,this may be the process they'll use to eventually tell us. (cos they can't just wait until it gets seen by everyone,that won't go down very well) That's even if good old Exey exists at all.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

What stood out to me was the speculation of it being a dark star or brown star. You are right though, they don't even try to give a location for this event!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
AB Aurigae - where this object has been observed is a star in the Auriga Constellation, as discussed here;

Auriga Constellation

The three brightest open clusters are M36, M37 and M38, all of which are visible in binoculars or a small telescope in suburban skies. A larger telescope resolves individual stars. The clusters are about 4100, 4400, and 4200 light years distant,

(emphasis mine)

So no, its most certainly not "Planet x/nibiru"

As this is General Conspiracy Discussion, and not skunk works, and as the originally linked article makes no claims whatsoever for it to be Planet X , I'm going to close this thread.

top topics

join