It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jericho Cancelled: Was It Really Poor Ratings or Something Else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I love this show, and this is the second time I've searched randomly on google for a topic that I came up with randomly.. just had a thought.. and found a discussion here...

first was... fighting the government.. it was an article saying "to the survivalists who think they'll fight the government, this is what you're up against.

it was 8 guys defending a building against 100 iraqi's or so it said.. all i heard was "dude you're firing too high"... l2aim.

and 2nd was this topic obviously, I thought thats why it was canceled to begin with, parallel's what is really about to happen too closely...

those of you that don't know, there is an unaired alternate ending for jericho...

you can find the last episode of season 2 with the unaired alternate ending here

isohunt.com...

its a torrent

and double you tee eff... the word i have to enter at the bottom is illuminati.. coincidence? i bet you guys set that up intentionally =P

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There is a Jericho movie in the works.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonjo

Seriously? Oh, man, I hope so! That show was so good. I was really pissed when they axed it. I'd even see it in the theater if it isn't a made-for-TV movie.

<< 1   >>

join