It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ART for Dummies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"I have mind like a steel trap. Stuff gets in there and WHAM! it never gets back out again." -Bill Austin

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"People Ask Me, "Why is it free?" as I tell them (really slowly) "Because it doesn't cost anthing." -Bill Austin

Here is an example of how two examples of opposite words mean the same thing....

Nothing about this seems right
Everything about this seems wrong

J.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
As he took in the crime scene he couldnt help but smile at the irony of a clown dying of sadness.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." -President John F. Kenedy

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Democracy is an abuse of statistics...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The creeping sensation of depression overwhelmed him as he looked upon the bombed out crater of his childhood.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Every member of the Federation entered as a unified world, and that unity said something about them.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I know what your thinking....did I fire five shots or did I fire 6? Well to tell you truth, in all of this confusion, I lost count...so I guess the question is...are you feeling lucky punk....well are you?

[Edited on 3/9/2004 by Milton]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The landmine had taken his sight, speech, hearing, arms, legs, and left his soul in hell.

And thats enough for now, we dont want it to look like we are spamming.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh right sorry
, this is really addictive though...

Jim

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
but youre not smapping......youre doing one line art. and when i start passing these out- im signing yalls names on em

agent- i loves the one bout the record collection that was like holy crap...becaus ei was doing that like 5 minutes ago to an old album i have

the truth about that emo kid with the grey jacket

i think. with. my heart. and.

i.

feel. with my. head. i see with my.
ears.
and.
i.
hear. with my .

eyes.

right side up in and upside down world
topsy turvy in your straight line thinking
grayscaled in your high contrast society

this.

is.

me. me. looking for. answers without.

knowing.

the.questions.

without.

worry or fear.
im just.
hearing with my eyes and seeing with my ears.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
im looking for you, but too much is blocking my view...so ill jump higher if youll run harder so we can finally pass go.

"what if we're nothing?? what if we're everything??"
"what we are has nothing do with the fact that we just ARE.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The greasy reflection of the gas station mirror only heightened the disillusion of the man who sold the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We are the select few who have resolved to endure the unendurable and suffer what is insufferable.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
the boy:
"have you ever heard the story of the boy in the tower?"

me:
"no i havent."

the boy:
"there was once a prince with a magical crown that wouldnt come off the head of the bearer unless they took it off. an evil sorceror wanted to steal the crown, so to keep it safe the prince gave it to a normal boy who wanted to change the world. the sorcerer became very angry because he could not remove the crown from the boys head, so he locked him in the top room of the tallest tower. with only a a barred window. after years of screaming, with no one hearing him, the boy began to slam his head against the bars. the crown made the most beautiful music that flowed throughout the kingdom that brought joy to everyone who heard it. but they didnt know where it came from. when the boy heard their happiness, he too was happy, and he no longer screamed."

me:
"....."

the boy:
"thats what i want to be. a famous unknown, changing the world because im showing people life, not showing them MY life. what do you think?"

me:
"i think thats the saddest story ive ever heard."

the boy:
"why???"

me:
"because im in love with the boy in the tower."

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time!

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
ok ok ok

READ THIS!

ok, keep on doing the one lines and the 60 second novels (though not many have been shooting at that one yet, i seem to be the only one
)

but lemme try something new.

post a graphic, and write something about it.
if you see a graphic you want to write about that someone has posted, then refer to their image or put it in your post and either continue on their writing or make a completely new line.

heres a starter:

we stand together in this parthenon of mechanic mishap,
forgetting any worry of faulty nails
just swaying as the wind wails around us

with truth feeding our roots and making sweet fruit for our souls to sleep on
as we extend and begin to crack the concrete,
tearing the streets
as our color floods the lot and drowns the monochromatic melancholy of our lives

without the rocks our scabby knees are slowly heaing from the stone we've grown from

and as the grass sprouts i realize ive never been trapped, and im finally free to flower

im and just living here in this concrete garden

forgetting any worry of faulty nails
because your sun made me bloom
and the wind no longer wails

the boy:
"youre like this beautiful, funny little flower growing out of the concrete. somehow...somehow youve bloomed through this rock, and i think that one day youll crack the cement and let other flowers grow too."

me:
"and im just growing towards the sun"

hows it sound? ill post some more graphics and let somebody swing at em

(hahahah thats me in the picture)

[Edited on 3-9-04 by Scat]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

ok why did it bold the word sweet?

i edited this post and it keeps doing it
sweet
sweet
sweet
this is a test
a sweet test
sweet
AHHH!

[Edited on 3-9-04 by Scat]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The creeping numbness of depression slowly took over as he looked down on the crater that was his childhood.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join