It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Week 10 question!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If I could have only one a full body laser rejuvination would be nice. I would also want a nose job, and a face lift. A neck lift would be nice as well, of course I also would like some reshaping of my neck. A brow lift too perhaps, maybe a chin reshape, but most importantly if I could only have 1 it would be laser rejuvination for now.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
LMAO m0rbid, I actually think that your skin pocket idea could take off, It would be very popular with naturists. On which part of your body would you chose to have the pocket made?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I'm honestly sick of my girlfriend, and all of my friends that are girls mooning over my eyelashes and saying 'I wish I had lashes like yours! Hm...

So, they tell me I have 'girly lashes'...And then they tell me it's a good thing.

Tell me...when a man is said to have a 'girly' attribute, I don't generally think it's a good thing...

I wish women would make up their collective mind.

And yes, that was worded the way I wanted it to be.

I feel your pain dude...my wife is the same way about my lashes... To be honest, they sometimes interfere with my eyeglasses, and I want to just trim them or something, but if I do, I never hear the end of it, hehe....

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I want implants so I look like a body builder even if all I start doing is eating and watching t.v. lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join