It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profile Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
hey guys i need help in many sections first is

1. How do u get fav threads up in your profile under latest threads u made?

2. how do u add a podcast to ya profile that u love under latest news threads u made?

3. this site needs a hell of a big layout clean and much more

4. thx guys

Peace Out

SaadAdam not Saddam

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This site would be more better if all 3 were attached in 1 big site with a very good hosting company more easy and much better also the layouts need cleaning bad the layout sucks we need a better layout and much easy layout its lame the # changes to get to some place u need to go through some place then get to tyour destination hehe.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

The problem with your assessment, is that those of us that have been here awhile, like it. And we like it a lot...

ATS has gone through a number of changes in her history, several in the almost two years I have been here. This is due mainly to technical issues, user input and the desire to keep ATS free. If I have read all the notices correctly....

Take some time, look around a lot and get to know her; I bet ATS will soon grow on you and you will be "Clicking" around as well as some of the Members that have been here 6 years..

Welcome by the way...

Semper

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Thanks but i stil ldont know how to do number 1 and 2 its hard to get

thanks for the help and welcome

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
mm'kay I think I can help you out with this one. I will make this a little easy so please don't think I am talking down to you.

So you want to put up a favorite thread into your profile eh? Alrighty Then!

Well the first thing your gonna want to do is edit your profile... kinda easy to do because they have a handy dandy little button with the words "Edit my info" on it. This is where you need to start.

Clicking on this handy dandy little button will open up a brand new page for ya. Pretty spiffy stuff goin' on here.

Next how to get an entire thread into that tiny little box. Whoo hoo the guys that run this place think of everything.

You will see three little boxes under the heading My favorite threads. Nifty! These little boxes are what your gonna use to put some numbers in.

These numbers are found in the URL of the thread you want to put here. Awesome!

And finally before you do anything else make sure you save your stuff.

So now if all goes well and you put in the numbers you should see those awesome threads that you love and cherish, emboldened on your awesome and spiffy profile page. I really hope this helps you, otherwise Ill try and explain a bit better next time.

I almost forgot about your podcasting question. Podcasts that you make are automatically added to your profile page.

These guys that made this site up are so cool they go ahead and list this for you. Aren't they awesome?

If you want to put a linky in for a podcast on your profile page you can do that in just about any area cause BB code is allowed. all you got to do is make up the BB code for it and copy and paste it into the section you want it and it will show up as a spiffy blue linky.

I would do that but I would get accused of stalking a couple of the mods around here.

[edit on 3/27/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The curiousity is killing me as to why YOU SIR have two active accounts on ATS.

From your first profile..
"Comment from: SoFunkyMe on: 22-9-2007 @ 11:07 PM
To Reach Peace Teach Peace

Saad Adam (1987 - Present) "

Sorry but your posting style was a dead giveaway.
For the record..go ahead and "FOE" me again. I care not.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hello to all. I am new to both computers and ats and was wondering if anyone can help me? i want to upload a photo to my profile (the bit on the left hand side under my name) but have no idea what to do or where the url is? Can anyone kindly walk me through it?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thats my brothers account he usses it sometimes because he cbf making his own and thay are my quotes

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaadAdam

Thats my brothers account he usses it sometimes because he cbf making his own and thay are my quotes

Ahem..MODS do you smell something? the unbelievable stench of BS!

Nice try.
Sorry Mr. chicken pants..but I know better.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Sorry Mr. chicken pants..but I know better.

No, its quite possible that one household has many accounts. No problem there.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Skyfloating]

link   

what ever u believ u believ its up to u i dont care.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

thanks for that

because i do have like 5 active accounts in my house well 5 active lines.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by the way

This should help you with all you need to know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Thanks for that very helpful post i am gona do it all now
thanks very much u been much help to my problem hope to see u again on a thread or post

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaadAdam

what ever u believ u believ its up to u i dont care.

Oh don't worry I will.That is what the ignore button is for.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Oki?. then why everywere i go u follow me? lol y do u come up with this?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The reason we try to find out about multiple accounts is so that people dont start "talking to themselves". But as long as thats not the case, multiple accounts for one household is no problem.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Is that really y? hehe thats preety intresting i hope there hasent been courst cases blaming ATS on this mental illness?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
As this thread has outlived its purpose and the basic issue seems to be solved it is hereby closed.

Any further suggestions/complaints can be made using the suggestion/complaint form.

Thank you.

join