It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any way to test tap water for fluoridation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'd like to test my water supply at home... I use a water filter already but you can never be sure. I know that the city water nearby is full of chlorine and is probably fluoridated - but we actually have water towers now, which I don't agree with at all. Any person can climb it and dump something into the towns supply (I'm not kidding).

I'm also wondering if I should contact the water department and ask about our particular tower. I am already aware that they allow the government to mandate 'cleansing' agents

How do I test tap water for fluoridation?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
you can buy Fluoridation testing kits online. something like $40 and+
Also keep in mind, fluoride is found in most ground water naturally. Just in case you ever went to complain to someone about the fluoride in your cities non fluoridated water supply. I think that natural fluoridation is ok, its taking too much of it that causes problems. Its supposed to be something like one part fluoride to a million parts water, but even then, the natural levels can be found to be higher.
I think if you dont go out of your way to purposely drink fluoride, then your ok.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ecellent, thanks psyche. I'm aware of well-water being minutely dispersed with some minerals - not a big deal. We have well water access in the yard that tastes pristine, but the tap water is quick-access.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Fluoride is a known intellect suppressant but if you drink tap water its the least of your concerns. the average tap water these days contains nearly one hundred different chemicals and drugs but legally they are in such small amounts that they are considered legal and are near undetectable at such small traces however since a majority of the body is made of water and people drink so much water every single day it all builds up and has the effect desired by the people that want to suppress our higher brain functions and natural psychic powers

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There should be a difference made between naturally occurring fluoride in water (CaF2) and the artificial one, the poison they are putting into our waters (NaF), which is the by-product of Aluminium production (now you know who's been selling it as a "medicinal supplement" to us).

There are many pages on the Web about it, here's a nice one about Fluoride.

I forgot to add, since previous poster mentioned intellectual suppressant, Stalin used to put Fluoride into the water in his prisons/gulags because it kept the prison population docile and by doing so he could cut down the necessary guards down to 1/4 since nobody would try to escape or rebel.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by amigo]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Exactly right amigo, thanks for that. Fluoride as the government is using it is a suppressant and studies have been done that show how the average man has lower testosterone levels, and the average person has less energy and mental resolve.

Where I am we are blessed with mountain springs and ice cold, amoeba free glacial water. My ancestral line here is not used to having any foreign minerals and tap water just doesn't hydrate me like water from the waterfalls. *sigh*

new topics

top topics

join