It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flames From Shuttle Normal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They said this was one of the few times you were able to see them that clearly, so it startled everyone at first. But once they realized what it was, everyone settled down and enjoyed the show.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
nobody called you a liar. i simply said just because thats what it said doesnt mean thats wat it was.

(i know the terms and conditions, thanks for the excellent use of sarcasm)

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bean328

I'm not a fool. You implied I mislead this community. I take offense to that not for personal reasons but for the community.

Do you know who John W. Young is? That's his site with the STS-9 footage. Please listen to the clip and you'll easily verify if you take the time.

I tried to help you and all you do is bitch, moan and complain. I'm sorry you don't as Springer says "get it". I value this community highly and try to help and contribute factually if not in applying insight that others may be more gifted with.

I'm sorry that you disapprove Bean328. Enjoy your thread Bean328 and thank you again for making the ATS community aware of your skills and the opportunity to present the absolute an unequivocal normalcy of the APU venting on STS-123 and all other shuttle landings.

The data is there Bean328, go get some.

Speak'

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakEasyOne

???? ok, nice to see you get upset over something so little. do you get like this when you are questioned on any other thread? were in this thread did i complain. i said what i meant in my last post so however you take it is your problem. you're very entertaining.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Bean328]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join