It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush says economy will come out stronger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Bush says economy will come out stronger

wiredispatch.com

President Bush said Wednesday the sagging economy will "come out stronger than ever before" with the help of tax rebates from the recently enacted economic stimulus package.

"I fully recognize that people are concerned about our economy, but they must understand that this package has yet to fully kick in yet," the president said.

He commented after a visit to a printing company, ColorCraft of Virginia, Inc. The troubled economy is the No. 1 concern of voters in this presidential election year.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What is he thinking... People go just buy more Chinese crap, or spare the money because future is not seen so bright. Mortages also take their part.

If there is some brain in among US citizens, they dont run to stores to use that money, but do some wise things with money they get.

Who believe this man anyway, anymore?

wiredispatch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'll probably be paying off my credit card with my 600 bucks. Well, part of it. Like 1/3 of it. Haha.

Bush is right about one thing though. The economy probably will come out stronger than ever... in two or three years, after the recession.

Question though, for the economists out there:

If the economy tanks, will that grant any opportunities to somebody who has almost nothing to lose? Should I wait until this recession hits, then buy up a bunch of something or other while it's cheap? What's a good bet?

Tell me, cuz I hate being poor, and if a few millionaires being forced to live like the rest of us is what it takes for me to make enough money to simply own a small house then so be it.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Posted here . www.abovetopsecret.com... About 7 posts down from the top lol

new topics

top topics

join